Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

These goalscorer odds tell a tale. Theres five lads I’ve never even heard of and could be made up pro evolution names for all I know shorter odds than uniteds big money striker :person_facepalming::smiley:

2 Likes

I dont know about the rest of the United crew on here,but Im not looking forward to today.
And thats being perfectly honest.
Eric doesn’t strike me as the type of manager that would have the hair standing on the back of your neck leaving the dressing room.

There’s a season defining performance coming today. Utd with a smash and grab… You can feel it in the air

1 Like

I reckon United will do well. May squeak a win, but I’d reckon a narrow enough defeat or a draw most likely.
They tend to play when their backs are to the wall in the EPL.
The lads probably don’t want someone coming in with a complete new broom, and they have bags of top price talent. If they decide to try a leg they’re always a good side.

Only thing im feeling is Onana making a fooking hames of it

Liverpool are playing poorly scraping results.

Agreed.

If liverpool score early it could be carnage. If united are as open as they were against a half trying bayern it will be an absolute hammering.

1 Like

The astute lads have triple Captained Nunez today

Yep an early Pool goal, goodnight Irene.

Liverpool have failed to inspire in their last four league games. Forward are not firing at all at all. They’d be nowhere without Mo. Need to make hay before he heads off for AFCON.

You’d surely imagine they’re up for this

Anything less than a 3 goal win in a complete failure from Liverpool

3 Likes

I think we could see double figures today

The ladies showing how its done

Antoneeeeee!!!

Top class analysis there from Roy Keane on arrogant Van Dijk

2 Likes

United dug in today. The animals acted like tramps as usual. The ref was easily influenced by the cunts but to no avail. Tremendous.

3 Likes

I watched this after our coaches football tournament. At least 75% liverpool fans in attendance. They were seething. And also quite abusive to some liverpool players. They didnt seem very knowledgeable, truth be told.
My only observation would be that if united played with that determination and vigour every week they would be top 4 without a doubt. Also, liverpool looked quite poor.

1 Like