Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Reminded the world he can still play v Liverpool, tools down now again, out the gap at earliest opportunity.

They call it the ‘Di Maria Old Trafford 1-2’ in the business

2 Likes

After probably his best game for the club ffs

He seems to be completely incapable of playing twice in a week.

Yeah, that’s it

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

I was the same myself when I played Junior B in my 30s

4 Likes

ETH’s new “bore everyone to death” style isn’t doing it for me I’m afraid

My young lad (a ManU fan) says he got 16 minutes against Wrexham in the summer.
What competition in, I don’t know.

This is some shite game. A draw written all over it.

Has Garnacho one leg shorter than the other?

Fucking unwatchable

Like Garrincha?

Garincha was the opposite, he had one leg longer than the other

2 Likes

Evan’s appears to have a dreadful attitude, can’t imagine he’s a good influence about the place

Nearly as bad as Liverpool v Utd last week.

Presenter: Who do you think had the best of the first half?

Scholes: I think united had

Which united would that be you fucking plank

3 Likes

Its mad it has taken ETH this long to figure out the team is way more competitive with two lads sitting in front of the back 4

Not the worst performance of the season by a stretch. More control in midfield than normal with mainoo playing quicker one twos and driving lads forward. Not good enough grom garnacho and antony obviously. Should be 2 up.

@bizarreboyblue spending the saturday before christmas watching the team he hates and screaming at their ex players on the tv! Happy Christmas lads.

I’ve the shite knocked out of the day, up since 7 cleaning, brought the youngster for pancakes and now waiting for the butcher to drop the Christmas meats here now while I click between united (Man) and united (Leeds).

Swing and a miss bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is the way they shouldve set up all season and not that Dutch 433 2 no.8s bullshit that they’re not good enough to play. Ancelloti or Jose would’ve done it after the first game. Its not pretty but its effective.