Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Would you reckon he’s about to betray his entire philosophy to try hang on?

Kunus made solid shite out of fernandes there :clap:

I’d say he is in the process of it and twasnt like the footbal was scintillating anyway. One of the tactico lads showed it on twitter in pictures. He had 6 lads up the pitch from kickouts which was why United were having so much trouble.

1 Like

Rashford back up front, deffo time to give it a go again.

1 Like

Impressive control from Onana :flushed:

1 Like

I must head out to get the Christmas haircut.

I don’t think I’ll miss much.

I’ll keep you posted @Juhniallio

That is the limitation of Antony there, Rashford in the box and he physically cannot use his right leg after doing brilliant to make space for himself.

Better second half tbf. Still say a draw, most likely 0-0

Not a bad result tbh

No way either both these sides keep a clean sheet

1 Like

I was reading in the previews of this fixture that it was a clash of the two most negative, boring, park the bus sides in the league. Surprising that a club with the attacking traditions of Man U would go down that route with Coach Ten Hag. 18 goals in 17 league games for Man U and a goal difference of -3 is a real eye opener. Presumably they’ll eke out a 0-1 win here again.

Its working way better though, they can actually retain the ball in this system. The midfield wss being dominated by Fulham the other week. If Rashford gets back firing, they could finish the season really well.

Counter attacking football, with two defensive midfielders. So back to life under Ole basically

1 Like

Incredible clearance from Zouma, within a whisker of a goal you’d feel

1 Like

Twas always the way forward imo.suits the makeup of the players

What a pass from Paqueta

Onana has to be stronger there

Sure look whatever makes the Man U fans happy. I thought there was a ‘United way’ of playing the game. The Man U footix on here seem quite happy with Coach Ten Hag and having a striker leading the line who’s failed to score a league goal before Christmas. If the Man U fans are happy, that’s the important thing and all that really matters.

1 Like

This guy fucks.

united on the back foot since Mainoo gave away possession earlier

That pass was gravy