Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

If you can get Antony for €100m just imagine what he could get for €200m

2 Likes

The Mainoo criticism is weird. The kid is being flogged, in fairness to the beaten docket, he realised that. It’s a pity the likes of fernandes are stone fucking useless and need a kid to dig them out every game.

mainoo will be destroyed at united.

1 Like

Neymar would be a brilliant signing for Manchester United in the January window. He’s old, he’s Brazilian, he’s injured, just think of how his value could rise with each successive game he doesn’t play.

5 Likes

They should go for an old fan favourite to steady the ship and get the fans back on board. I’d say €200m would secure Pogba.

1 Like

Two more duds

Or one really big dud

Man United will still easily finish in the top 4 and probably end up closer to the top than last season. I’m still amazed by the reaction after every game.

1 Like

Well they’re dreadful most games.

Depends how soon they move to replace the incumbent.

You’d expect a new manager bounce alright.

A Big Sam type would get top 4.

Some show on Sky Sports Football now.

I’m crying here listening to King Eric.

Happy Birthday Boss! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’ll never see days and times like Sir Alex and King Eric again. That was pinnacle really for Man U.

They truly were incredible times.

Never say never but its looking that way.

Will we ever see a 442 formation again,is what id ask?
Proper wingers and full backs hitting the end line and crossing into a target man.
Instead we have that sewer rat from Brazil doing fookin twirls and F all else.

1 Like

I’d love to see Onana, shaw, Martinez, Varane, wan Bissaka, Casemiro, Bruno, Kobe, garnacho, rashford and hojlund.

Have we even got 8 of them on the field together starting?

1 Like

Was at a Christmas do with a hape of yaniteds. They’re all delighted onsna is going to the ANC.

Amazing how fellas can’t see this…so obvious

1 Like

Here’s joe biden weighing in on utd’s transfer policy
https://twitter.com/Dane__Garcia/status/1740775114952835343?t=YrOY3UCXRc2gcTNGYSq-sA&s=19