Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

What’s the ANC mate? I wouldn’t be up to speed with all the soccer lingo.

African Nations Cup

Playing fast and loose with the word arguably there

Neymar slander? Neymar is a fucking brilliant player. Did you not see where he dribbled past the whole Croatian team and scored at the World Cup.

He knocked the cunts off their fucking perch…

You can have 13/1 on Utd to finish top 4 with paddy power… I think that says it all really

Donny van de Beek off to Eintracht Frankfurt.

Buying money

1 Like

Just shy of €200m Ajax got for 3 players. Nice deal there.

2 Likes

I’m Antony’s smallest fan but jaysus Donny osmond has been nearly more of a flop. He’s been absolutely shit.

Jesus, that was pathetic at the time, its not improving with time.

Fans dogged him. Never stood a chance.

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. “Second wan”

You’re a bad bastard. Admins please take this down.

That’s the same McTominay who’s excellent for Scotland at international level and was MOTM against Spain. But some fella from Limerick who almost certainly doesn’t even play the sport reckons he’s the worst player he’s ever seen.

4 Likes

Paddy Footix knows best.

1 Like

He’s been absolutely hopeless. He’s a knack of getting goals but he’s lazy enough and just not very good at
Mid field.

The minute he came on the other night notts forest started walking though mid field which led to both goals.

Mctominay was standing there watching on as the ball was played to exactly the area he was meant to be in.

1 Like

No he wasn’t, he went to cover that double decker bus at left back as he knew he was fucked without him. A real sacrificial act from a leader, unfortunately that shitshow fernandes failed to cover McTominay, hence the second goal.

Scotty McT saved Bald Hag’s job after they tried to turf him out in the summer

I thought you made some good points in the video mate

8 Likes