Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Exactly, Ferguson and Mourinho both tried to sign Gerrard

An evisceration for the Yanited fan boys here. Dean Saunders and Gary Pallister accumulated more Balon D’or votes than Scholes😂 But but but Zidane. Scholes himself is actually on record as saying that Gerrard was the better footballer.

5 Likes

Scholes was a magnificent player. It’s a bizarre line to take from the murderpool fans.

Everyone knows Gerrard was better than scholes. Keane thought Ince was better than him ffs.

Scholes was a good player but never world class.

1 Like

Scholes was world class.

Sure when Liverpool had alonso and masherano they put Gerrard on the right wing.

Ah here. Dean Saunders :sweat_smile:.
Dearie me.

Dean Saunders :sob:

Ah I think we’ve solved the riddle behind the Zidane quote. Clearly something lost in translation. He was probably the best ginger he played against. Effenberg, Sammer and Butt will be seething.

1 Like

I was thinking could you pick a whole calendar of frauds and that evolved to a Man Utd frauds 11 v a Man Utd non frauds 11. I’d put my house on the non frauds winning although the frauds have a much deeper squad. The likes of Malacia, Van de Beek, Martial didn’t even make the first team

Frauds
Onana
Dalot Lindelof Varane Shaw
Fernandes Casemiro Mount
Sancho Rashford Antony

Non Frauds
Heaton
Dalot MaGuire Evans Martinez
Amrabat
Eriksen McTominay Mainoo
Hojlund Garnacho

Poor Dalot double gut punched there.

Berbatov as well iirc

1 Like

I missed that :rofl:

So what, England played scholes left wing when lampard & gerrard were there

Didnt Scholes quit on england and united? Did he even keep his promise to play for Oldham?

That was one of the weirdest things I ever witnessed.
What the actual fook like? Didnt look like his first rodeo either,worryingly enough.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AdamCrafton_/status/1742241189447741549?t=CjV7zzori_VCW9UN9_lesw&s=19

That can’t be true, can it?

These loan deals are a very bad sign. If you’re splitting up , you should get a divorce. Commit to the future, don’t keep a door open to the past. Not that id know etc

1 Like

Will there be money to spend from Sir Jim in January?

They’re tight with FFP supposedly