Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

There’s still time for him to try and force a move out this window…

City should lob in a bid for Rashford, have always liked him

:joy::joy:

Huge pity for rashford. He’s had a funny career. Arriving on the scene while the club has been going from one mess to another mess. Playing injured for nearly 18 months definitely hasn’t helped him.

Last season he looked like he’d gone to another level and he added a few strings to his bow but he’s regressed again and at this stage if he wants to leave he should just leave.

There is a way to do these things
But drinking in Belfast definitely isn’t one of them. Now there’s a lot chat about personal stuff too so it could be difficult for him but still he isn’t young anymore.

Must be no chance he makes the England squad for the euros either so maybe he’ll look to go abroad.

1 Like

God his goal v arsenal this season seems a life time ago.

He did score in a few big games. He scored a fine goal v Liverpool too in a 1 all draw and his goal v city last year. Scored a couple of belters v Chelsea as well.

He’ll still go, it’s harder to get off the England squad than on it.

1 Like

They should sell him ta fuck. All profit under these new FFP regulations

He’s been dropped plenty by England. Zero chance I’d imagine.

I’d say he’ll be top scorer

How did Marcus Rashford end up out in Belfast on a random Thursday night anyway? Was he down the Hollylands pre-drinking with young Queens students?

Who was the last player to come through the Academy who the united fans actually like?

And I’m not having Garnacho

He was visiting an ex United youth player thatnow plays for Larne.

I think he’ll go to the Euros. Southgate loves him.

ETH wont go for him bald headed like he did Sancho, he needs Rashford.

2 Likes

How you do think Southgate loves him ? He’s dropped him several times now and barely plays him too.

Southgate is Mr England. No controversy. I’d say he’s was gone anyway.

Garancho has been better on the left than him too.

I’d say Grealish and rashford are probably vying for one spot.

I think they’ll both go, someone like Bowen will miss out and maybe a Tomori defender type with Shaw and Walker covering multiple positions. Mount is gone off the scene completely for Palmer too Id say.

Kane prefers to play with Rashford, he is a similar profile to Son.

I think the travelling forwards and understudies will be something like

Rashford
Jacker

Bellingham
Maddison

Saka
Palmer

Kane
Toney

Can see Southgate beimg ruthless on Henderson as well, Curtis Jones has to go on form

I’d love to Andy mitten take over rashfords career off the field.

Mitten maintains there’s dark forces at work who badly advise rashford but maintains Marcus is a good lad.

If Mason mount is fit and playing play he’ll go. Southgate has no time for a lot lads like Grealish, Maddison and so on.

You could be right but its more than 18 months since Mount was in form which is crazy. The last year at Chelsea was a write off.

Fucking Classic Andy Mitten :joy:

Time to bump the thread.