Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Fuck it, I really thought United were back this time. That they had cracked it and the false dawns were over!

2 Likes

You up in HQ mate? Don’t think the match is on TV unless it’s on GAA Go (which I was actually gifted at Christmas).

You are so clueless about sport pal, but you’re good for a laugh

7 Likes

Man Utd back to a goal difference of 0. After 26 league games.

1 Like

Consistency.

2 Likes

We’ve got our Man Uneyerah back.

4 Likes

Second worst away record in the league have Fulham and they had 17 attempts at Old Trafford. The uninformed fan will blame injuries but Utd have been riding their luck for a long time.

2 Likes

They were lucky against Luton too. They were battered for long stretches of that game. Looks like they have reverted to the mean. Will be carnage once the last man standing results are in Monday.

Incredible double for Sir Alex though, in two separate codes on two sides of the world. He was looking in fine feetle in the interview there in Riyadh.

Saw the goals. So easy to play through. I’ve seen tankers turn quicker than Casemeiro and Maguire. Paying 120m for those two and giving them half a million a week.

Still 6th

Brighton missed a big chance to put pressure on them in the race for the top six

This guy knows what he’s at lads, he just needs more time

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1761452728121753714?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Long may he reign

8 Likes

1 Like

The big picture looks very good.

1 Like

He possibly needs to accept what they are, big strong men withsome nice counter-attackers, and sure thats it. Mainoo is the only fella there who might dicate…but hes very young. ETH should drop the pretense.

When they’re missing a few players & they have lads like Maguire, Lindelof, Eriksen, Casemiro, Fernandes etc playing, their lack of speed & running power is really apparent. Teams with athleticism & who play at a high tempo just run through them. I saw the second half today & Fulham were all over them. Bournemouth did likewise a few months ago, as did other shit teams.

2 Likes

Just back from Matty’s. He was at it. He said United were absolutely brutal, rashford isn’t trying a leg, and reckons ten fags is gone in the summer.

1 Like

When Daniel Radcliffe didn’t back him in his presser the writing was on the wall