Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Ten is 100pc gone in the summer. He hasn’t a Scooby doo sure

If there’s one area of life where character shows more than any other it’s in playing football. Footballers are where they are because they are of superior human character to anybody else on the planet.

1 Like

I’ll be sorry to see him go

Tuchel the sensei rat to float the sinking ship. Best in Claws Gary.

I feel like this has been mentioned before but I’m not sure of fernandes ability to be a captain of any note.

https://twitter.com/mailsport/status/1761440241473192296?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

You can’t say that

He doesn’t look after the ball like a top 8/10. Very like Stevie G, without those real physical attributes.

1 Like

That’s it. The experts said it would take years to fix man United and now want ten hag sacked for doing exactly that.

When hojlund is gone there is nobody really pressing. It’s like playing with ten men. Same v Nottingham over Christmas. The minute he’s out you know it’s going to be tricky.

Man United have an incredibly difficult job in moving players on because of the size of the contracts. Need to get Maguire gone and I’d say cas is off to Saudi Arabia.

I’ll be standing by my man. The people looking to get ten hag don’t understand the game.

1 Like

Anthony Robinson Fulham left back is a beast athletically.

He is without character and substance. He should never be a captain of a club

2 Likes

Or real vision, game smarts or top technical ability when you get into it really. Good engine, passable technique and a big mouth has got him far. Saw him play double pivot for Portugal against Malta or Andorra or some crowd this year or last,…0-0 at halftime…Ronaldo probably couldve had a criminal assault with witnesses this time.

All joking aside he’s a good while there now and I’ve no idea what he’s trying to build. They have no system, no substance.

I saw about twenty mins of that game today and Fulham played them off the park, in what I saw.

You’d have to be delighted for a talent like Leon Bailey.

1 Like

Shows the influence of a good manager. Villa are lovely to watch

1 Like

I think on the few occasions they have a fully fit 11 they look slick.

When Maguire is in the team they have to drop deeper. When shaw isn’t you’ve a centre back at left back so there’s nobody pushing up to support the wide forward.

It’s cause and effect.

Definitely, he was finding it hard early doors. Read a good description/summation of Emery from Norcroft in the Sunday Times. He isn’t a visionary like Pep or Klopp, just a man with a plan.

Liverpool linked with him a while back. Former Everton academy player I think. He was very impressive when I saw them during the 4-3 win for Liverpool I attended at Anfield. In fairness, I thought Fulham had a lot about them that day and was surprised they were so far down table (they’ve moved up a bit)

1 Like

Silva is a cunt but very savvy. Robinson would look made for L’pool if he could tidy up his football. Boundless energy.

Officer Class Harry almost dug Hag out of a hole yet again but it wasn’t to be. Throwing the cult hero on in the 98th minute was a lovely touch.

Maguire was hopeless and very lucky to be even on the field after nearly snapping some lads ankle.

What planet do you live on at all.