Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Dunno.

Players onviously have no faith in him if they’re doubting the training regime.

united players probably traveling economy.

In a plane with a leaky roof

1 Like

I don’t bet again my own teams under any circumstances but if it’s your thing Forrest are a price at 2/1 tonight.

1 Like

lolz.

jokes GIF

The script writers will surely have an Elanga goal in the narrative anyway

No idea but it sounds very much like ten hag is a dead man walking.

Without hojlund we’re absolutely toothless. Rashford has packed it in too and it’s unlikely Varane can play either.

Away from home as well.

I’d be surprised if they didn’t get beat.

Yep. United’s performance in the league aeay to forest was one of the worst this season in terms of effort. Morale must be low for all this shit to be coming out but you’d hope they at least show a bit of character tonight. We’d five wins in a row before fulham. They can hardly have downed tools that quickly.

It was 6 from 6
With hojlund

Is there a trophy for that?

He lost respect had within squad when he fucked Sancho under the bus to deflect from his own failings

Are ye firing out a blast of academy players?

Did united go on a run of games where they lifted spirits, and suggested they had turned a corner, before the whole thing went to shit again after one result?

Well, that never happens at all now does it.

Who have they coming up over the next, say, 2 games?

I’d say the e-Ten Hag would have had plenty of suitors. Rio reckons Bayern might try and poach him in the summer.

I like him. He’s been a good manager and has been desperately unlucky.

Unlucky that he’s a ham

4 Likes

I’d say United will win tonight. Forrest have bigger fish to fry in the league and aren’t great in midfield where most of United’s biggest problems are.

Forrest are a loose kind of team with no set playing pattern just like Man United. United have the more fire power so should win. Rashford, Bruno and Cas should be dealing with these.