Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Just the two goals for ETHs subs yesterday.

I see the Liverpoolix have decided to go all high moral ground today. Lovely. Probably the most pious fans in europe right now.

2 Likes

Some amount of them in the media as well.

Gavin cooney,
Dion fanning
Paul howard
Miguel Delaney

All seething this morning after the result.

I’m gutted I’m blocked by Jackie Cahill on twitter too. Always provides great amusement.

1 Like

Fanning and cooney were on with Ken early during the week discussing Klopps second great team. The man hasn’t even one.

Those boys didn’t see this result coming. It makes it’s so sweet.

1 Like

Great stuff from Captain Bruno as well yesterday. Virtually on one leg, kept going at centre half for the last 10 minutes of normal time and all of extra time, left one on one with Nunez or whoever liverpool had up there and still cleaned him out. Proper leadership shown there

2 Likes

It’s time to, shall I say, let it go pal.

What stage did klopp sub Nunez on?

I see gravenberch and gapko are getting rounded on Liverpool fans.

Three months ago there was lads trying to tell me it was terrible reflection ten hag that they didn’t sign for man United.

Look at these absolute pathetic cunts

You try your hardest not to get involved bless you, but the urge gets too strong every now and again… I fully expect a few others to reply but it’s great to see comments or a tag from lads who have stationed themselves above footix behaviour …That’s the kind of stuff that gives me a right pep in my step.

Good lad

The hangovers are setting in after the weekend

1 Like

It’s nasty stuff. Two sides of the same footix coin

Dion Fanning
Ken Early

I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than listen to them.

3 Likes

Kieran Cunningham as well.

2 Likes

Why out of the 92 teams in our English Football League that Paddy Footix could randomly pick to pledge his undying allegiance to, do so many choose Man U and Liverpool?

1 Like

Vincent Hogan too.

1 Like

How is Tony Evan’s today

1 Like

united fans seem to really hate Rashford but he’s truly the best of them

That antony deal stinks

https://twitter.com/utdfaithfuls/status/1769587445719331117?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

That’ll surely buy ETH another year despite Jim Radcliffe having a horn for appointing Graham Potter. It was the inverse of Liverpool’s 2012 FA Cup victory over Man Utd at Anfield when Dirk Kuyt scored the stoppage time winner. Liverpool were languishing around 7th at the time and Yanited were challenging for the title.

1 Like

The FA cup always throws up results like this. Even though Liverpool were shit at the time they regularly got themselves up for the United game. With the shoes being on the other feet now you can’t begrudge them their day in the sun

2 Likes