Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

It’s fucking disgusting and what’s worse is Irish people commenting on it taking one side over another.

Watching Souness on the telly yesterday annoyed me. This guy, a ‘Liverpool man’, sold his story to the Sun around having a heart attack in 1992, when he was Liverpool manager. Despicable,

3 Likes

What was the excuse/explanation Souness gave for that?

I don’t actually know. There is no excuse anyway.

1 Like

He’s a complete cunt. A racist too. His coverage on pogba was disgraceful.

Pogba was a joke for Man Utd and it now turns out he’s a drugs cheat.

2 Likes

The man has admitted his mistake

1 Like

Not really,

He tried to absolve himself of responsibility by blaming his players.

Not being aware of the anti Sun sentiment as Liverpool manager isn’t good enough either.

Are these not two diametrically opposing non-footix/footix opinions in the space of the same post?

2 Likes

Where am I ‘’taking one side over the other’?

All clubs have scum following them .I’d find Liverpool supporters quite deluded in their belief it’s some sort of family club like no other . Serious amount of scumbags actively following them .

2 Likes

What has that to do with Souness?

Apologies , meant to reply to @Fran

1 Like

Yes

https://twitter.com/Dylanhenry77/status/1768751734954852671

Yep, convicted cager murderer is picked on by Rovers fans, cheers

Loads of nan united fans arrested yesterday for tragedy chanting. What a vile club

You’re not doing that, but Oirish footix holding a mortal grudge over an interview from 30-odd years ago that he’s said plenty times he regrets doing; seems a bit performative.

It would fall into the category of spouting simpleton stuff that @BruidheanChaorthainn and @Kyle are experts of

There is light and shade to Souness, like most. Hillsborough/Sun bad, Channel swim good, etc

2 Likes

You need to get over it mate

Indeed, who better to make that comment :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t be sour now murderpool got sent packing.

1 Like