Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

:rofl:Delighted that keeps you happy. What happened the one game he lost ?

It was still a thing of beauty

That Anthony deal stinks

Who are “the murders” mate?
It sounds like something a manc would say.

1 Like

I presume he just can’t spell murderers

1 Like

The groups of lads crowing about United obviously. Jesus, did ye learn anything at skewel?

2 Likes

I have the Liverpool posters reeling again this morning.

fair play to the lads this orning as they sit in their soiled yanited PJs, staring at their soggy cereal and still wondering how yanited lost last night. at least theyll still answer the klaxon call

1 Like

A bad morning for the fella who spends his days correcting peoples spelling on here :rofl:

Good man art. Thats a great one. I went for a cycle over howth, nearly got maimed by a cager, dropped juhy junior to camp and I’m just out of the dentist with a clean bill of health. You’re settling in for a day on t-internet. Enjoy.

The most exciting title race of all time apparently but all anybody can talk about is Manchester United. I had sky sports news on for an hour before the rugby and it was wall to wall man United coverage.

sky sports retro id say

You’d miss the lads who ran away all the same

4 Likes

RIP Dodgy :cry:

in fairness, one of them fell on their sword after losing a bet, and youd have to respect him for seeing that out

and on the 3rd goal, he rose again

Who was that?

Man Utd fans want answers

https://twitter.com/StretfordPost/status/1776158208190451755?t=RMQeHKgq8LEpWqoEDAItrQ&s=19

1 Like

@EstebanSexface @estebandaface @Esteban

Ah Jaysus.

What was dodgys last post on a united thread I wonder