Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

@myboyblue. He was purring back in August.

Only in August, wow. Life comes at you fast sometimes.

And @croppy_boy ?

RIP the lads who “don’t follow the soccer” anymore.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/theathleticfc/status/1776212381229572549?s=46

:pray::pray::pray:

It was all fun and games when they were scoring goals in “Fergie Time”

7 Likes

The City executive they got is calling the shots I presume? Dutch coach, worked under Pep-he possibly is an ETH man. I just hope they can get a high level lad in for Murtough, and get some size and physicality into the team. They might go the Arsenal route - they’ve hardly a lad under six foot these days!

No idea but I trust my gut and I think ten hag is the man.

Like, looking at the last two matches, the team just literally didn’t have the physicality or stamina to see out the game. Tactics nearly didn’t come into it. I’m actually very optimistic about the attackers, I nearly wouldn’t bother with another striker; bring in 3 or 4 big strong men around the middle of the pitch. Could be the nucleus of an elite counter attacking team there hopefully. Apparently, that was actually the way his Ajax team played. I was encouraged by Antony last night, he just needs runners.

I’d leave off Cas and Varane now. That frees up a lot of wages.

Cas, Varane, Sancho, greenwood and Maguire plus martial.

I sense Harry will stay - I don’t think he wants to leave. What fee they get for Greenwood is huge - I wonder are they kind of muting that they could use him to drive the fee higher

The wheel always turns

McTominay stays?

I think he might go, he is a 10 or 15 goal a season midfielder that wants to play. Think West Ham are mad to get him.

Ah this is beyond brilliant!

Dont they know there is only one team in Manchester? I mean, they call themselves the Stretford fucking post…

This is a very nasty post, once again targeting their own player, one who has already been targetted endlessly by the club and its fans, despite his pleas against them doing so.

Its very nasty stuff.

https://twitter.com/StretfordPost/status/1776193129172922405

Kieran McKenna could be an option as the next manager. Flying it with Ipswich in the Championship. Perhaps his coaching role under OGS might be held against him though.

1 Like

Or Tom Cleverly at Watford

Brendan Rogers is in the frame.

I hope they don’t go for Big Sam

Rashford was lucky there. He could have been hit by that ball.

4 Likes