Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

The irony

They’d nearly have more credibility if they’d just said “he’s innocent in law and therefore we’re keeping him” at the start. Instead they are letting it rumble on, outsourcing the decision to the women’s team and all that other bollox. The right thing to do is to fuck him out of his ear, of course, but even the wrong decision would have looked less cynical than this palaver.

1 Like

I’d have more respect if they’d just kept playing him tether than doing this. Gutless. Cowardly. The pressure the club out on the English ladies team in the middle of a World Cup was simply disgraceful

1 Like

It’s absolutely cowardly. It stinks of marketing men calculating the decision based on the bottom line and having the women’s team as a fallback to defend themselves.

Having a few scoops MBB…

The famous Man United are not desperate. Are you having a laugh?

Concerning also for yourself MBB…imagine a world with Manchester United. How empty your life would be.

Desperation stuff. A club without character. You knew that when they let Ferguson rattle around the place like Bangui taking the managers car space

The privileges a man earns when he wins 13 leagues.

Ah layve it so :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

That Antony deal stinks

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Must be in the contract small print that they have to batter their partner(s).

The united way.

United are walking into a PR nightmare here

The club have a history of this

I was just chatting With a season ticket holder who has some decent contacts within the club.

He informs me mason greenwood will be sacked.

Let’s hope that sense prevails. The club have handled this terribly.

Making the right decision at the wrong time is still the right call. Just a pity they had to be shamed into doing it.

I wouldn’t be sure they dont about turn again on this though.

My source tells me the glazers weren’t going to do anything as long as the sale wasn’t sorted as it would be dead money to them.

They couldn’t leave him in the lurch forever which is why it’s all unfolded like this.

1 Like