Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

The majority of issues at Man Utd are the Glazers fault. There is no leadership at the club, look at the sale process, absolute joke, typical Glazer shite. Now the fuckers want to stay.

Please God. And keep Giggs away too.

The Glazers are Ferguson’s fault. Don’t forget that

He believes the club was never truly for sale bar a crazy offer.

He thinks a couple of glazers will buy out siblings so they just wanted a value.

Shame to see a fan like you rage against your club’s greatest manager.

I’ll always love Joe

I think the Glazers had thought that the club had reached it’s peak value but with Saudi getting more involved in the game they think it could be worth a lot more in the next few years.

There will probably be a push to get games/summer tournaments in Saudi which will generate a lot of cash.

1 Like

Any United supporter setting foot in Old Trafford until the Glazers go is some fucking eejit.

My sources in Manchester report that greenwood is absolutely flying in training

3 Likes

At least now United can kill two birds with one stone and ask the ladies about whether they want Anthony around the place too.

1 Like

He’s waiting in the long grass.

I doubt the men want him around

That deal stinks @myboyblue

2 Likes

That’s me done with United. The whole situation has been a shitshow and it’s clear they want him back. I’ll watch the Barclays from afar and laugh when VAR fucks up

1 Like

Possible but his opinion was two of them had no intention of selling and the idea was to get an accurate valuation of the club.

Who’d have thought this guy was a cunt?

5 Likes

Score 2-3 off Shaw in training Thursday night, Ten Haag blew it up after 20 minutes.

3 Likes

Unbeatable apparently, unfortunately we can’t say the same for his missus

Saudis apparently lining up a bid for big cas and Varane next summer

Unchanged for this evening. That’s a surprise.

Ye are playing at the minute lads. Ye do more talking when Liverpool are playing.

3 Likes