Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Yanited fans crying out for zero goals in 17 games Wout Carthorse. Ferguson must be disgusted at how far they’ve fallen.

Wout was what I imagine Erik Meijer was like.

2 Likes

I’d have Wout any day of the week at centre forward ahead of rashford with rashford on the wing.

You’d then be bringing on garnacho.

Much more desirable than bringing on martial.

:joy::joy:

Do you remember Gary Doherty?

Could Wout play Centre Half though?

Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

:joy::joy:

I do of course. Saved Brian Kerr’s blushes in Georgia one time and played for Spurs when they were a bit shit before they improved under Martin Jol.

Where is @dodgy_keeper & the crew to save poor BC?

When he’s getting the words out arse ways you know the poor chap is rattled, struggling or under the influence.

God bless.

Not aure how that can be concluded yet. He did well last season. This season is two games in.

Unfortunately both teams in the arab derby look much better than United.

Ditto

I’m not sure what metric you are using there. United fans desperately want him to be decent because of the way he is a figure of fun with rival fans, so any sign of ability at all and there is huge praise. He looks a £10m player, on Ten Hags recommendation they paid 10 times that for him.

1 Like

Jaysus when the footix get emotional there isn’t a toy left in the pram at all.

3 Likes

I was referring to Ten Hag’s first season. Antony have not met expectations.

This is where there is an issue, footballistically, United need to go back to Rashford, Martial, Greenwood; the onlycoherent front 3 produced by the club since 2013. Footballistically.

Missed it when I was watching the home club in a Co Final.

I’ll watch tomorrow morning.

I didn’t watch it either, but its obvious what happened.

Put the Buckfast down and have a sleep.