Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Will you go on to fuck…

Playing for the famous Man United is a privelege…

It’s crazy, taking the piss out of fans. Footix talk but if Salah downed tools in the morning & didn’t want to be there I’d be thinking immediately good luck all the best.

United under Fergie didn’t hold onto auld lads unless they had a purpose or something to offer. Now United have lads in their 20’s with nothing to offer them.

This is all at Ferguson’s door

Ah here to fuck…its not all Fergie’s fault. He didnt give a contract to Jones et al.

Here’s the captain after another no show in a big 6 mini league game @myboyblue

What did United do on preseason? They are unfit, not prepared for the season at all. Id have a few questions for the fitness department.

No you made a load of nonsensical points that I debunked.

We’re doing our best here but there’s none so blind

If my memory serves me correctly that’s 3 more points we have after two games last season.

Just saw the highlights. We could easily have 3 or 4 goals yesterday. Bruno and big Cas missed easy chances. The much maligned Antony was slightly unlucky.

I have no idea whether the Bruno non penalty dog idk have been a penalty being honest but last season I’d say it would have been given but they’ve tweaked the rules.

Badly need hojlund up and running soon.

Ten Hag is very dull. You can see how he flunked his interview with Chairman Levy. Thank God we dodged that bullet and have Big Ange now.

3 Likes

They were on fumes from last march onwards last season.

I’d say it’s tailored to peak later on in the season.

Despite the Liverpool fans getting all hot and bothered by ten hags spending the wage bill has reduced under him and they’ve improved the sales too but yesterdays team selection had a bang of sign me some players.

Playing Bruno or mount wide and slipping eirksen into the side would have made them a lot more solid but he refused to do it.

Surely to god they can get martial, Maguire, Henderson and mctominay off the books. You’d raise a 100 million in transfer fees and have over 30 million in wages per year to play about with.

The Glazers need to drop another billion. ETH operating with one hand behind his back, throwing EPL matches to make a statement to the owners instead of pinging them a WhatsApp

1 Like

You are like the Limerick myboyblue with this level of unfunny repetition.

I did think of that win under rangnick when cavani set up a winner for rashford versus West Ham and it looked we had real momentum. The following morning the greenwood news broke and the whole team fell apart after a two week break.

It’s absolute disaster the glazers let this greenwood decision linger on into the start of the season and it could seriously impact the team.

Football has moved on since Ferguson’s day when 65 points would win a league.

2 Likes

Huh?

It’s almost like I wrote that myself

This all started with Ferguson’s wanting to wank off a horse

The rangnick thing was bizarre. Employ a manager, not to manage but to tell you how and why you’re shit. Then he tells you, but you’re now even shittier, so his analysis only covers the period before he made it worse.

5 Likes