Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Ah to be honest I enjoy some of the stuff superfans come out with, that Mark Goldbridge fella, the fat lads who support Liverpool and the likes are endearing in their own way. It’s just when there is drink on board they can turn fairly fast and need watching.

2 Likes

He told them to sign Alvarez and that new city centre back from Croatia.

I think the fella who’s at Chelsea now nkunko was also a recommendation of about five players he told the board to sign immediately.

They’d have cost a lot less too when he was telling the board to sign them.

You are still reeling from the school you got.

Similar to a few months ago when you dismissing jack Crowley ahead of the great Ross Byrne because Crowley played for Munster.

You haven’t got a clue about sport.

The sad reality is though that even if United got Alvares/Akanje etc they’d probably have turned to shit as well.

The whole thing seems doomed.

I don’t really believe that for a second.

Man United will finish second or third but they’ll need a lot longer than 12 months to challenge Man City unless Man City have some sort of off season or massive injury crisis.

Shur they cant sign anyone without taking six months and paying three times the value. They can’t sell anyone either- they literally can’t give maguire away- they may as well make him manager

I was just thinking this morning that though the worm can turn very quickly, Ange would have brought a panache and excitement which would have been a very good fit fotlr utd.
Ten Haag is a gentleman, but he seems a bit dour, and United seem a bit dour at the moment.

Ten hag has a great personality but hardly
A gentleman.

I’d say he’s a complete head banger.

He is very nice in person, though the greenwood thing would make you wonder. Hard to know who is calling what shots there now tbh.

Avram glazer signs off on everything.

They started poorly last season as well but I was watching MOTD last night and Casemiro looked fairly pudgy. At least when Ronaldo was there, he brought a proper modern football culture with Shawsie famously stopping adding chips to every order of lasagna

1 Like

There’s about 50 lads he claims to have told them to sign.

2 Likes

There was lads eating dessert every day before Ron came along

I’m not sure what the reference is there to be honest. But I’m fairly sure you were the lad predicting City would fall away last season and Haaland would be a major cause of it, before they went on and won the treble. I understand that its hard to analyse anything when there is so much emotion involved, but sure id love to have that youthful innocence myself still.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

They’ll be primed for the relegation battle

There were genuine reports during the week that mctominay was flying in training and a challenge match

This generations Darren Fletcher. Probably better on the ball but Man Utd don’t have a manager like Fergie anymore to get the best out of moderate lads.

You are obsessed with Manchester United Football Club

1 Like