Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

if he were a free agent, MUFC would seem the most likely destination, given their players er… legal issues, particularly around women

You’re just making a fool of yourself at this stage.

2 Likes

Liverpool broke the British transfer record after he smashed up his Mrs.

We could get a transfer fee out of ye for him.

Liverpool signed a player three months after he smashed up his girl friend.

It’s simply factual.

Ken early discussed it at length last week.

Liverpool fans had no issue with the signing.

It looks like it’s the man United fans who vetoed Mason greenwood returning to the club.

Give up d**k measuring with the scousers.

Your enjoyment of a sport shouldn’t be dependent on point scoring against fans of another club in that sport.

You’re as obsessed as they are.

I’ve no idea what you are talking about.

I’m merely discussing the most likely club to take him on.

You’re an embarrassment with this shit.

It’s as bad as going inti the Liverpool thread to ‘wind them up’.

Stop replying to me.

Is the version of the story now that Greenwood’s partner completely stitched him up by editing audio? But that he remains with her and they are expecting a child? Is that the official line of Greenwood and the club?

Utds statement is borderline victim blaming. Shameful

1 Like

Keep it up @BruidheanChaorthainn you’re after making a holy show of yourself there with a few posts.Great entertainment

4 Likes

How so?

It was asked who was the club most likely club to sign him.

It’s quite clearly Liverpool.

They signed Carroll three months after his charges.

Well you’d wonder from greenwood pov of how smart it is him saying he’s innocent unless he’s actually innocent.

Let’s say he signs for Liverpool and in two months time the victim puts the evidence on line again ?

On the other hand it seems bizarre man United would cut ties to an extent if he’s innocent.

lay off the drugs. there hasnt been a manu liverpool transfer in 70 years and noone would touch him in england. of course coming up through the united academy he wouldve learned respect for women from the likes of giggs and ronaldo. the united way

So ETH wanted him back. Antony is so bad they were willing to take the PR flak to get a competent right sides attacker in before Anto’s own domestic abuse situation is dealt with.

1 Like

I’m not on drugs.

Liverpool touched Carroll after he attacked his girl friend.

They stood by Suarez after he racially abused a player.

Liverpool would be favourites in England anyway.

“I’m finished with United if they take him back”
Club fully intend taking him back but shamed out of it
“But but Liverpool”

7 Likes

John Kiely would have stuck by Greenwood