Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

The man United fans stopped him from coming back.

If he can hurl we might still be interested

1 Like

I would add on the Andy Carroll charges that they were dropped three months before he joined Liverpool (I think they were dropped quite quickly after he got them in first place). Of course, the Greenwood charges were also dropped. I really haven’t a clue if Andy Carroll hit his ex-girlfriend or not. It wasn’t something that was hugely in the news cycle at the time. Social media may have had a role, especially as evidence of said alleged assault wasn’t circulated (as it was in the Greenwood case). You’d hope LFC did their due diligence before signing him but absolutely nothing is certain with professional sports organisations.

There have been lots of other allegations and investigations, of course (Mendy, Partey, Bissouma, etc.) - in the latter two cases, the players played away afterwards with their clubs whereas Mendy didn’t. Jon Flanagan didn’t kick a ball for Liverpool again after he hit his Mrs.

Trying to turn this into a Liverpool v Man Utd thing is pretty pathetic. You’ve been upstanding throughout I think in your views that he should be kicked out of the club. No need to be a silly footix in the aftermath.

1 Like

I’m merely pondering who is the most likely club to sign him that’s all.

That’s what I got from the article. The football side of the club wanted him back.

You’ve mentioned Andy Carroll about fifteen times in the last few days.

Liverpool won’t sign him or go near him. They’re fine for attacking talent and they can’t sign anyone direct from United, not even Heinze.

I cannot see any premier league club signing him. Unless Boehly goes for it the mad cunt.

He will end up in Scotland or Saudi or somewhere.

Surely the biggest takeaway is the claim hes innocent.

Maybe that’s the biggest takeaway from the statement but certainly not from the article.

That article was out a minute after the statement.

If the club had evidence he was innocent than there Is no real issue with the football department wanting him back.

It would seem an incredibly risky move by greenwood to claim innocence given the victim could possibly still have further evidence as CP pointed out.

It would also be even more damaging to man United if more evidence appeared on line or in the media after claiming they’d evidence he was innocent.

The whole thing stinks imo and I suspect there’s a big chunk of info missing from the public domain.

A new low here in the footix relations

Oh wow.

Wow.

Stop acting like the cunts you’re giving out to.

Show a semblance of cop on.

Surely the managers position is now untenable?

1 Like

Only if he signs Andy Carroll

4 Likes

in fairness, doing that would damage the tenability of any manager

Perhaps now is the time to switch clubs

1 Like

You’ve had more clubs than alan cawley mate. One more surely won’t matter.

2 Likes

I’ve followed the same clubs since the mid 1980s, unlike you who decided to turn your back on the local teams when they south side rich boys turned up to play for 10 months when you were nearly in your 20s.

Ok, i dont think what you are doing is folllwing them bro, i dont think you have gone to 100s of games

Could you rephrase please

1 Like

I don’t really care what a Tory FFG cunt like you thinks … bro.