Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

A proper Jonah

Hopefully that performance silences the Bruno for captain doubters. Incredible leadership.

Big big big win.

Massive

1 Like

Axe me bollix

Sounded like Coach Ten Hag really answered the naysayers today. Indefatigable spirit to turn that around.

2 Likes

Forest not going in 3-1 up was their own doing. Sadly there’s always gonna be at least 2 decisions made in second half at old trafford that will be decisive. The sending off was 50/50 the penalty was a dive. Thems the breaks - welcome to the best league in the world! Where refs admit they won’t refer things cos a spurs player pulls someone’s hair because man in middle is his mate

4 Likes

Anyway the Saudis come in for martial? Surely Maguire will want first team football ahead of the euros next summer too.

Sounds like both malacia and shaw are out for a few months. Another disaster.

I hadn’t watched EPL in over 20 years. I can’t believe how blatant it actually is.
Old boys refs network working overtime for their prawn sandwiches

The poisonous banquo effect is still there

United have 2 wins so far and they’ve stolen both of them. It’s already looking terrible for the league.

Champions find a way.

There were two carthorses at Spurs, United now appear to be signing the one who doesn’t get 30 goals and 10 assists every season.

Hojbjerg is an honest trier. He’s very limited though.

1 Like

He’s grand, but can’t play on the turn so would find it hard under Ange. Will provide a bit of power in next to Casimero I suppose.

Did well catching Everton with that Garner kid going on Everton v Doncaster here

Broke fc we are now but anyhow.

Huge failure by the club again this summer to get lads off the books and free up cash.

Great game on Sunday. If we win the level of seeth off everyone will be something else.

This is massive. We need more quality in midfield.

Ye fucked Fred

I see city are after buying some guy off wolves for 69 million who’s 25 and by all accounts played five good games for wolves.

The reaction is remarkable when you consider the meltdown to man United paying 50 odd million for champions league winning Mason mount who’s a year younger and has 35 England caps.