Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Early days for him but he looks exactly what they need.

1 Like

ETH will be gone by October. The shocking record away to teams in the top half continues. They need to get Graham Potter in.

4 Likes

Garancho dispatched it with such confidence. Martial would have lobbed it over the bar.

VAR has the game ruined.

3 Likes

Onana is lethal in goals but I’m sure it’s not the plan that every time an outfield is under pressure they look to find him to get out of trouble.

It’ll become very predictable if it keeps happening.

Shaw
Malacia
Varane
Mount
Sancho
Amrabaat

And a few lads like Mainoo and Diallo to come back in.

We’ll be absolutely fine.

How could he have trained worse than martial?

Starting to look like a fella with a great future behind him. Pep knew

1 Like

He’s gotten away very lightly on here for a lad who failed a drugs test and spent a year out of the game recently enough.

1 Like

Not like United to play drug cheats

1 Like

Sure pep failed 2 himself and made sure his entire team missed one.

1 Like

One normal day is all we ask.

Dalot was excellent today. He’s improving all the time under ten hag.

From going from no full backs 14 months ago we look to have 4 good ones with an ok age profile.

We’ve finally sorted the keeper situation too. Apparently the Turk guy is good too.

You’ve three centre back options but it’s such a pity Maguire didn’t get moved on.

Big cas as expected was excellent today. Hopefully amnabaat is as good as the World Cup. Eirksen just hasn’t the legs any more but he’s still useful in certain games. Hopefully Mainoo can step in with mount and Bruno going forward.

Rashford/Garancho and Antony are fine.then you’ve Diallo, Sancho and pellistri.

We’ve no striker bar hojlund. Martial should ever start again. They’d have been better off keeping Wout and letting him off.

All in all we are moving in the right direction.

Would have been one of the great moments.

That’s some piece of defending by Gabriel as well.

1 Like

You reap what you sow

1 Like

I watched it on the wireless…the lads said it was off, then they watched the replay a couple of times and concluded it was on, then they said it was off.

Saw the second half today while out for my dinner.

United had Arsenal shredded on the counter, Declan Rice MIA. But thought they really struggled to create anything through normal build up.

VAR is shit for enjoyment of the game.

1 Like

This auld shite of a fellas toe being offside is a load of bollox. There should be some sort of margin allowed.

1 Like

United were much better in the second half but given the injury list I wasn’t expecting much.

Last year man United were totally outclassed all over the field v arsenal. They were much better today. Very marginal calls went arsenals way and that told. Don’t think they were missing a whole pile bar timber and maybe Jesus.

You’d have to be very excited going forward. Man United are finally on the right track.