Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

:smile::smile:

1 Like

What exactly have all the Liverpool fans got with Onana ? You could hardly blame him for any of the goals?

Could be a Leeds United job.

Still spending the same on transfers per season but they’ve cut the budget.

They’ll surely look to the Saudis to buy Maguire, martial and Sancho in the next two weeks.

Just for United goals or all goals in all games?

All games. I heartily enjoyed the goal being ruled out today.

But it’s just an atmosphere killer when a goal is scored and you don’t know whether it will stand or not for another three mins.

Probably got the penalty call right tbf. Although I’ve seen them given

Totally agree its such an atmophere killer when nobody is sure until the final VAR intervention what the outcome is.
I heartily enjoyed it today also bv again agree some margin of benefit should be given to the attacker

1 Like

Uh oh

Fucking hell. He’ll be in the gulf by wednesday

Wasn’t there some insinuation that Sancho might have had a mental health issue?

He could go to Saudi yet…

In fairness eth gave him 3 months off last year and put him on a training programme. He’s been very patient with him

Maybe a change would be better for him? Obvious it’s not working at United

You’re right I’d say. I think he’s very badly advised. He should have stayed at Dortmund for a couple of years.

If Sancho can’t get on ahead of that absolute ham Antony then he’d be as well off leaving.

1 Like

Anthony was Uniteds best player today

2 Likes

He was excellent.

1 Like

He says please don’t read everything you believe. Don’t think ten hag wrote anything about him for us to read.

Sancho seems to be on same path as Dele Alli.
Ten Hag seems to be on borrowed time. His post match interview was as bizarre as I can recall. The other panelists didnt know where to look.

Do they have a MOTD on Sundays?

9 Likes