Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Well wouldn’t you know, turns out they do

1 Like

Enjoy mate. Remind me to update my avatar to a Giants logo next weekend please

That’s a nasty targeting of Sancho. You’d wonder is there something else behind it

Fairly sickening shit from Ten Fags going public on the player as he did today. Keep that shit in house

4 Likes

Absolutely. Poor enough judgement.

He’s a full prick, absolute deflection of his own failings and nothing else

These players are awful pampered snowflakes. He needs to take it on the chin and push on. The lad hasn’t put in a decent shift in years

2 Likes

Satisfied with defeats now, how the mighty have fallen.

You’re some eejit lad. He didn’t say anything other than his training wasn’t good enough, hardly out of line.

Enough of the homophobic slurs too.

Boxes of fags used to be sold in 10s kid

I’d wonder is there more to this

98p when I was first year in college. We didn’t smoke enough of them when they were cheap

1 Like

Another person happy to see fragile humans with mental health issues scapegoated to gloss over authoritative misgivings

About ten games in to the season is when the table will start to take shape and you’ll see consistency from teams.

With all the injuries I expected a paddling v arsenal. I was happily proven wrong. They put in an excellent performance particularly in the second half. They could have nicked three points but a draw would have been fair.

Ten hag is doing an excellent job. It’s taken him two transfer windows and he’s sorted out the first team. You can’t really complain about that given man Uniteds transfer policy was a complete mess for over a decade.

They’ve to sort the squad now but they are on the right road.

The only criticism I’d have is it was a mistake not replace de gea last season. Onana is unreal but it’s sort of like starting again with him. Last season was a free hit and would have been ideal for bedding him in given he’s so crucial to the style of play. Expectations are much higher last season which will make it a little trickier.

I dunno what lads are on about. Hojlund was mauled over in the box. It’s as clear a day penalty too. Not sure it went to var.

Onana in the build up was super, he got them out a lot drawing Arsenal on him and then finding spare man. Looks like his shot stopping isn’t hectic but you can’t have everything.

Antony was very good, worked hard and looked after the ball well. I think he is probably better working on the counter against big teams, playing others in on the break.

Hojland looked powerful when he came on, touch was good, can play with back to goal. His flick for the disallowed goal was class.

That is probably the second best team in the league, thought they did well overall.

You could buy them singles too. Mrs Caulfield selling major for 7p a fag to school kids.

If Chelsea got their act together they’d be some side.

1 Like

10 B&H’s were IR£1.37 in 1994.

1 Like