Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Is the PR officer on work experience?

On the contrary. I hope if he’s innocent his name is cleared and he gets back on the pitch to run around a bit and throw in a few ineffectual stepovers.

2 Likes

He still has his passport mate.

A statement from the Brazilian Football Confederation read: “As a result of the facts that have come to light, and which need to be investigated, and in order to safeguard the supposed victim, the player, and the Brazilian national team the CBF have withdrawn [him] from the squad.”

Would he?

I thought you’d have to hand that in so you don’t skip town.

Sure they’d catch him no bother. He’d just stand there doing stepovers

6 Likes

only after he is charged can they put bail conditions on him

1 Like

Fair enough.

He’s denied it.

Don’t think it’s fair the club suspend him for being accused of something.

the MRD response

That’s that then, glad it’s cleared up

Some people love a good virtuous stoning in the town square. We saw it with yhe gallagher case- the minute an accusation is made they react- gleefully.

So the Brazilian Football Association have done something wrong?

Don’t believe so.

As far as I’m aware he’s no contract with Brazil.

Very important to protect wife beaters, the true victims.

What about the victims of racist abuse?

of course hed have a contract with them for image rights, advertising etc etc

I’d doubt that?

you think theyd hand over their image rights and appear in ads for pepsi and nike in brazillian kit without a contract and play for brazil without getting paid?

That’s a contact with the national team but I’ve never heard of any players having individual contracts with national teams.

the national team is fluid so thered need to be individual contracts. they may all have the same clauses but individual contracts nonetheless