Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 2)

Amad is a baller

Don’t know what system they are playing here but looks a kind of 442 withsplit strikers Amad and Garnacho.

This team never crosses the ball early anyway

Don’t want to be giving city any tactical insights before the cup final

1 Like

You could be right there, Hojlund will have to run himself into the ground that day so makes sense have him fresh for it. Very physically hard job.

Delighted for Kobe Mainoo.

1 Like

Amad will transform that attack, finally an attacker that can play on the half turn, United’s Bernardo Silva. They better extend his contract.

Trippier has cost the Toon an amount of goals this season

1 Like

Great footballer but the legs are going alright. I think Howe tried to sell in January and go with the young ex Southampton fullback

Hojlund, garnacho and amad up top v City.

1 Like

Amrabaat is possibly the most porous defensive midfielder in top-flight football

What about the lad from Galway?

1 Like

Very possibly. Garnacho is a bastard for a striker like Hojlund off the left but plays it way earlier and simpler off the right.

Would be fantastic, I saw him playing for the 19s and he had a good bit of size to him as well. Its just getting the games.

1 Like

Great to see the butcher warming up

1 Like

Martinez to midfield? Bar getting spun by Gordon, Cas was going well there.

Would be great if he came on tonight

1 Like

They must see something in him, no mean feat to make that bench. From what you’d read, Hall the 30 million fella from Chelsea has been disappointing. A 6ft lad with a good engine and technique must have a chance.

1 Like

This is disgusting from the united fans.

https://twitter.com/fbawaydays/status/1790829625339257325?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

https://twitter.com/_strettyend/status/1790814223339024648?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

How was that penalty not given :joy::joy::joy:

That could be it, he is clearly sick of it as well. The fact he is reacting there as well as the tweet suggests he is gone. PSG have an opening on the left. I think he would start for Arsenal wide left and would be a fit there if he got the pressing side of it. He could go anywhere really.