Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 2)

Heā€™s given the worst pound for pound managerial performance Iā€™ve ever witnessed. Baffling signings, tactics, media relations, indulging players who arenā€™t trying and picking complete cunts. Will be interesting to see if he gets another big job and how he does.

Heā€™s been the best coach since Fergie

Heā€™s been the worst coach since Fergie. Jesus we really disagree on this one

This is as bad as your football structure is great take

Heā€™s been by a distance the best

Iā€™m more confident of the ten hag opinion

:sweat_smile: enjoy the round 2 qualifiers at the weekend

:joy::joy::joy:

I just canā€™t phantom this. Thereā€™s trinkets on offer tomorrow and they destabilise everything. We could get tanked 5 nil or something. Isnā€™t this what Ineos donā€™t do. Disrupt everything on the eve of the biggest day in British football.

Kieran McKenna would be nice because heā€™s Irish but after that I donā€™t know.

So many players have improved under ten hag. That improvement could disappear overnight.

Iā€™d say @peddlerscross has been practicing his chants all week ahead of another visit to the parish bar tomorrow before the match.

4 Likes

And I like it,
I like it,
I like it,
I like it
I li-li-like it,
li-li-li
Here we go, Bruno and Casemiro!

1 Like

Iā€™ll have the dinner tomorrow at 4am to have a clear run of the day, no tea no wash up. Straight to the airport.

7 Likes

A well respected TFK poster has ensured Iā€™ll be in the ground and not in The Parish Bar for the game itself.

Thereā€™ll have to be an unofficial TFK jamboree for all the prominent posters in London tomorrow between Wembley and the Tottenham Stadium.

3 Likes

I heard you got sorted alright. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Imagine sacking a manager days before their biggest game in a decade, small time shit

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Tnh

Can we start calling Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Sir Jim Glazer from now on?

This could be the boost the united players need tomorrow.

Marginal gains

Iā€™m told Antony had a strop yesterday and walked off the training pitch after the team was named for tomorrow.