Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

bench picnic table GIF

Time for a table photo

1 Like

By complete coincidence

1 Like

https://x.com/samuelluckhurst/status/1731672535303864670?s=46

Your posts on United really intrigue me, Just for a little clarity, in your eyes … is your happy list?
Onana, Shaw, Varane, Martinez,Dalot, Mainoo, Casemiro, Fernandez, Mount, Rashford, Hojlund, Garnacho, Anthony, Amrabaat

Unhappy list?
Maguire, McTominay, Martial

Thats an awful pile of misfortune and blame for you to land on the last 3 lads I have named and two of them I would imagine among the few good eggs in the place.

An awful fanny.Always have to bring your weirdness into it.
Didnt bother his hole tracking back multiple times-Lazy
Throwing his hands up in the air and muttering “WTF am I doing here” on the bench-Entitlement.

No weirdo-Fuck off and give yourself a good auld feel when you do.

Did you know that every town’s biggest cunt is always a United fan.

1 Like

An awful fanny.

Keane and Scholes both tearing Rashford apart in the analysis. I said at the time last season it was laughable United fans lauding Rashford, he had a decent few months but that was it. He has no work ethic, he’s 7/8 years on the scene now and overall record in goals/assists is bang average.
He had what some would describe as his coming of age season last year, ffs he was still outscored by Mo Salah having his quietest season for Liverpool.

2 Likes

Does he not do well for england?

1 Like

England have an inspirational manager

Great tune

Ooft

2 Likes

My sources are telling me Ball Bag has lost the dressing room.

Hard to believe when he has a club captain of such outstanding character as fernandes there to assist him.

I suspect he hasn’t a fucking balls this lad

The delivery guy from Tesco?

Take that down ffs you might turn the man yoo fans against him.

1 Like

Is that where you get your information?

There’s Liverpool fans who post more in this thread than on the Liverpool thread. Even when they post on the Liverpool thread they usually end up talking about Man United. And they seem to show an impressive knowledge of Man United. Do you actually watch all the United games, because your knowledge of them seems to show that you do? Which is very impressive that you’d have the interest to watch them and can get the time to do so

2 Likes

Jaysus, this lad is taking it badly fellas

9 Likes

The meltdown when man United
Beat Liverpool Sunday week will be amazing. Lads miserable for the whole Christmas

What does it say about klopp and Liverpool that man United have won more points than Liverpool since ETH taken over at man United?