Manchester Utd 2023/24

Against spurs so it doesn’t really count.

1 Like

Oh it counts very nicely

5 Likes

He really wanted Van Dijk. Even met up with him for a go off the ferris wheel in Blackpool and got in loads of trouble over that. Added about 15m to the transfer fee in the process.

The Salah one gets thrown back at it him a fair bit but he does have the final sign off. Worked out great thanks to the top class laptop nerds Liverpool had/ have. Think he wanted Alisson alright. The nerds wanted Oblak but he was too expensive

2 Likes

They were supposed to have been laughing at Salah in Cobham. Mad the way things can change. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better debut season than Salah’s.

How does Van Dijk leave Feyenoord for so little? What were the scouts looking at at all.

Few could have predicted how good Salah was going to turn out in fairness.

That’s no disrespect to the two posters above as I certainly didn’t expect Salah to be what he turned out to be. We’d one top football fan who recognised that Andy Robertson was an exceptional piece of business

5 Likes

Same fellas woulda called KDB a Premier League failure when CITEH went for him

It was Groningen he was with. I suppose he was only 21 or so when he left there. I read before that he was out for a few months with them with some illness that he was hospitalised for and ended up losing a few stone. Maybe they weren’t sure of his long term strength etc.

1 Like

Didn’t Spurs make the final after Hag and Onana bottled a 3 goal lead with 35 minutes left

Frustrated World Cup GIF

5 Likes

Any adult dressed like this needs his internet history examined very carefully and shouldn’t be allowed within 50 metres of a school.

I haven’t a clue because nobody counts European cup wins v spurs.

FYP

1 Like

https://i2-prod.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article27425406.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/0_GettyImages-1580364657.jpg

I’ve the Liverpool posters in awful tizzy all day. Everyone knows deep down klopp has achieved next to nothing at Liverpool.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

He’s driven you demented.

2 Likes

But why would he drive anyone who hates Liverpool demented? He’s delivered one behind closed door title that doesn’t count.

If Liverpool had a good manager they’d have at least three league title in the last 6 or 7 years.

Ye can’t explain this.

Ye seem to think ten hag is useless but in every metric he’s out performed Liverpool since taking over at man United and ye banging on about this great Liverpool side.

It’s very amusing.

We all hope Ten Nil stays for a decade.

1 Like

But yet man United still have won points

what are ou suggesting

Ahem