Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Pretty lousy on the lad. A 7 hour flight after this for a game tomorrow.

Just switched this on. Very dull atmosphere for last 10 minutes of a “Big Six” Super Sunday fixture

Seems to be a strangely quiet stadium today, a game in the balance with lots of chances and just seems half dead. Couple of players waving their hands at the crowd asking them for more noise too which is some cheek considering what they have been doing on the field all season.

1 Like

These matches largely attended by footix tourists

1 Like

Today’s 2-2 win for United up their with their 0-0 win at Anfield as real big results this season. You can feel they’ve turned a corner here.

4 Likes

Well that’s bitterly disappointing. Not just the result
But the performance too.

They’ll have to sack this lad

I don’t know Marcus rashford from Adam but it’s fairly clear he absolutely Scott mctominay.

Mctominay was brutal when he came on. He’d a simple chance to play Garancho in and he shoots wide.

Missed the sitter at the end too.

It’s a poor reflection on rashford too when he has the chance to play in mctominay he didn’t. Now maybe he didn’t see him but I dunno.

Dunno what it is but so many of the players look absolutely dead.

Rashford wasn’t as bad as recent months tbf and he took his goal brilliantly.

Hojlund doing very well today. A goal and an assist. He’s actually improving on the ball. He made a few lovely touches.

Tottenham looked way more physical. We’d a tiny mid field and it told at set pieces too.

@peddlerscross

A real ‘season starts here’ feel to that result

1 Like

Apart from his goal,Rashford had to be THE most brain dead player on that pitch tonight.
Zero end product,runs straight into opponents and if he doesn’t do that,he will let the ball trickle out of play.And he does this week in,week out.
Hes a wet brain.

An awful dirty dig from the Naynagh man there

2 Likes

He’s one of the few that brings a bit of energy. So much aimless wandering around. Completely rudderless

Man U are brutal. I don’t think I’d seen them since we rolled them over at White Hart Lane back in August. I thought we’d be hammered in advance with the list of absentees, Bissouma, Sarr, Kulusevski, Maddison and Son. In the end we really left that behind us after dominating the game.

The commentator was hyping up what the fan excitement was going to be like for the return of “The Butcher” Martinez at one stage. Cue a meek cheer and round of applause.

He cleared him out

Yep whatever they done last season it seems to have left a mark on them.

Players look disinterested. Another 20km run alongside Eric tomorrow incoming

Fucked the hurley over the sideline afterwards and all.

1 Like