Manchester Utd 2023/24

But why would he drive anyone who hates Liverpool demented? He’s delivered one behind closed door title that doesn’t count.

If Liverpool had a good manager they’d have at least three league title in the last 6 or 7 years.

Ye can’t explain this.

Ye seem to think ten hag is useless but in every metric he’s out performed Liverpool since taking over at man United and ye banging on about this great Liverpool side.

It’s very amusing.

We all hope Ten Nil stays for a decade.

1 Like

But yet man United still have won points

what are ou suggesting

Ahem

Didn’t ten hags Ajax knock Real Madrid out of the champions league too?

How many times did klopp Try and fail? There was last seasons comedy show in anfield.

The Paris when Liverpool fans Turned up with no tickets.

The final when klopp blamed a concussed karius.

Was it a group stage game when big cas ended Robertson down the side line??

He will win more league titles than klopp if he does.

They won’t be in England.

Only if he gets Yanited relegated and wins the championship

The Liverpool fans are very worried about man United and ten hag. You can sense it.

We’re worried another humiliation will see him sacked and ye might get a proper manager.

Strategically eased up at 5-0 at Old Trafford to keep Ole in situ only for Watford to ruin it the following week

1 Like

It’s amazing you think a manger who’s out performing klopp is doing such a bad job and should be sacked.

How did ye fair out in the next league game after beating man United 5-0?

You see a lack of focus catches Liverpool again.

He’ll be gone by January.

It still doesn’t explain how you think klopp is doing such a good job.

I’d love to see Bruno on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke.

We’ll have to chalk off one of those Limerick All Irelands then

Varane injured I’m told or at least he’s letting on to be :grimacing:

Ah this is beyond brilliant stuff from you today! I really did think you would find it very hard to top your claim earlier this season that United would go well in Ligue1 but your celebrating of Ten Fags knocking Real out of the Champions League while at Ajax is a masterstroke.

Never change pal, I love the kloppo rants!