Manchester Utd 2023/24

ETH’s merry dance goes on.

Should be new owners confirmed soon (Friday hopefully) Harry Maguire might finally be off to pastures new :crossed_fingers:, and a new number 9.

1 Like

Hopefully we go a year witjout anyone abusing anyone or hitting a woman.

6 Likes

:smiley::clap:

man utd playing a LOI select

Hpepfully the LOI players play hardball and are handsomely rewarded for this

I have no doubt that great patriots such as @croppy_boy & @tazdedub will be supporting manchester ahead of the Irish at the game

1 Like

I really hope we don’t sign Harry Kane.

Unlike when you support Shamrock Rovers when they’re playing one of the half dozen teams that you live closer too.

I had been of that opinion but, by all accounts, they’ll sign Hojlund as well to develop him.

Kane adds at least 20 goals a season like Van Persie did.

I can’t see that happening. I’d expect a max of 4 signings.

Kane would secure champions league football again but that’s all. He won’t bridge the cap to city so I don’t see the point of signing him for a massive money.

Man United need to target the 19-23 age bracket of players.

No but the challenge of decuring Champions League football will be much bigger next season anyhow.

Two strikers, one CB and a number 8 midfielder seems to be the proposed targets so far. Young keeper too if De Gea stays.

Amad back into the squad, Mainoo to feature more and Maguire, Henderson, Jones, Tuanzebe, Fred or McTominay, and Martial to leave.

Martial, due to his injury could end up being there until next summer when his contract expires.

They also need leaders and ‘good lads’. Kane fits the bill.

He’s probably the best ‘good lad’ in the world right now.

1 Like

True but with Martinez, Varane and big case they are well stocked. Bruno and rashford are there too.

Imo they should target Ferguson. You’ve Garancho for the left wing so that allows rashford to play up top.

At the money involved I don’t think Kane is the right signing.

1 Like

Varane too injury prone. You can never have enough generals.

That reporter from Sky Sports News was telling us on Saturday that Daniel Levy would be a problem in a deal for Kane :slight_smile:

1 Like

What the fuck does Maguire want to stay for?

Mount a good signing at 50 million or so.

Why wouldn’t Maguire want to stay.
Great wages for a 5th choice centre back and still gets an international call up.

He is only looking for a pay off. Where he goes next he might have to front up week in week out and play instead of languishing on the bench .

Hard to see the Red Devils sign too many until the new manager is ensconced

He’ll surely lose his England place soon

Is Bruno “a good lad”? He seems very petulant when things don’t go his way and basically packed it in at Anfield when the going got tough. I’d rather Kane in my team than Bruno any day.

@tazdedub is a Scouser mate.

1 Like

He will if he starts getting regular games at club level.