Manchester Utd 2023/24 (Part 1)

Any idea how many of these people there are in the country? They need to be traced and admitted to treatment centres at the earliest opportunity. Working to buy season tickets for soccerball - madness….

2 Likes

We don’t have fandom in Ireland like they do in England. Not in any great quantity anyway compared to England.

It’s more than religion it’s a way off life.

united is a religion

Is it time to switch allegiance to Tony Bloom’s Brighton & Hove Albion?

1 Like

It’s just so depressing.

Sport is meant to be fun.

1 Like

This is tremendous fun

Sport is suffering and joy and torment and delight.

This is fun

Waffle

:pray::pray:

Aftet the initial outcry if Utd sign Mbabbe 99.9% of Man Utd fans would give 2 hoots about the takeover.

I’d hate to sign him or Harry Kane. Those types of signings never work out for man United.

Guardian podcast had a Man City on today. He was very interesting about it.

Van Persie was a similar acquisition to Kane.

He wasn’t really imo. He was 25 million and man United lost the previous league title by a point.

Van Persie was an ego signing by ferguson

Transfer record at the time was £50m Chelsea paid for Torres.

Kane was only a couple of goals behind Haaland in the EPL despite playing on a dire Spurs team. He’d add 20 goals minimum and give some like Hojlund time to develop.

He only comes if Qatar buy the club and make Levy a stupid offer. It’s more likely to be Ramos or Muani at this stage.

Kane will be a waste of money. He won’t win you a league title and you’ll tie up a pile of money on a long term deal.

Better off go young.

Man City, real and Liverpool have all gone young in recent seasons.

Man United and Barcelona both spent fortunes on an older bracket of player. It just isn’t worth it.

Kane only has a year left on his contract, which was the same as Van Persie back then as well. I’d say Levy will take whatever he can get for him this summer, rather than risk losing another club captain on a free transfer to Arsenal next summer, what with that being Kane’s boyhood club and all.

1 Like
1 Like

In all seriousness, there’s some absolute shite talk on this. Lads won’t go watch the club no more because of the owners? Hellllooooo, the Glazer’s are the biggest shower of leaches to ever own a football club, and there’s Old Trafford basically full to capacity most weeks. No one would go to football matches if it was because of shady owners. Have a shake of the head, especially you @BruidheanChaorthainn

There’s a difference between the glazers and the human rights abusing owners we will getting involved with.

No matter how much shit I take I’ll always stick to my beliefs and views.

I don’t think it’s right you should be stoned to death to because you’re gay or because you are a woman.

I am who I am and I won’t make any apologies for that.

1 Like