Marginalization of (White)/(Straight) Men/ post photos of great sets of tits

I figured he was just on his period but that would also explain his mood and general stroppiness all over the board today.

Iā€™ve fags got, mate and am sucking on one now. A Camel. No need to take the hump with me.

I canā€™t understand why more straight white men who feel marginalised by feminism donā€™t become Muslims.

Inshallah.

Mushallah.

http://www.framestore.com/sites/default/files/styles/hero_720x406px/public/work/four_lions_menus_3.jpg?itok=AVtwziMH

[QUOTE=ā€œSidney, post: 1074389, member: 183ā€]Mushallah.

http://www.framestore.com/sites/default/files/styles/hero_720x406px/public/work/four_lions_menus_3.jpg?itok=AVtwziMH[/QUOTE]

Full retard.

Disablist.

A great line from Layer Cake, ā€œfucking females is for poofsā€

I fucking hate the term ā€˜man fluā€™ and all the connotations that go with it. Even worse is the village idiot type male like @Horsebox that happily go along with it and proclaims to the world that ā€˜Iā€™VE GOT THE MAN FLUā€™

Is a man not allowed get sick now? women moan about everything 365 days of the year and then they have the nerve to patronize us with lables like man flu.Iā€™ll hang one of these bitches by there ovarian tubes one of the days

I hear Angelina Jolie has a couple of spare ones going.

OMG

why is the word homophobe thrown around like snuff at a wake yet heterophobe is rarely saidā€¦from what I can see there is a massive increase in the latter in recent times ā€¦

Explain.

from what I can see any person who makes a point against gay marriage however reasonable or not is immediately dismissed as a homophobeā€¦so surely with all these opinions being discarded regardless of how relevant they are makes a lot of the accusers nothing more than heterophobes ā€¦
Its like feminists banging on about equality yet if a 14 year old boy and a 14 year old girl have sex, its only the boy who can be prosecuted in the eyes of the lawā€¦equality?

I have been to 3 wakes in the past year and there was no fucking snuff. Stop telling blatant lies and misleading the forum.

:smiley:
next youā€™ll be saying the Baltic isnā€™t that Baltic after allā€¦ :eek:

[QUOTE=ā€œscumpot, post: 1113289, member: 182ā€]from what I can see any person who makes a point against gay marriage however reasonable or not is immediately dismissed as a homophobeā€¦so surely with all these opinions being discarded regardless of how relevant they are makes a lot of the accusers nothing more than heterophobes ā€¦
Its like feminists banging on about equality yet if a 14 year old boy and a 14 year old girl have sex, its only the boy who can be prosecuted in the eyes of the lawā€¦equality?[/QUOTE]
Thatā€™s all really unconnected mate. But I havenā€™t heard any reasonable points against gay marriage really. I donā€™t dismiss those against it as homophobes, just as oddball weird and stupid people.

The stat age thing in ireland is weird. I think part of the rationale that boys can be prosecuted and girls canā€™t is the possibility of girls becoming pregnant and that being definitive evidence of a the commission of the ā€œcrimeā€. The boy isnā€™t going to be caught out like that and a blind eye can be turned more easily.

have a think about that there again will you?

if you think those who dismiss the homophobes arguments as being a heterophobe, would that not mean that they are against heterosexuals? But that isnt their argument, they are against homophobes, not heterosexuals.

your argument makes no sense whatsoever, and sounds about as logical as any of the relevant arguments against SSM.

[QUOTE=ā€œglasagusban, post: 1113298, member: 1533ā€]Thatā€™s all really unconnected mate.
[/QUOTE]
i think its totally connectedā€¦its people who were once perceived as victims totally losing the run of themselves and morphing into what they once complained aboutā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œglasagusban, post: 1113298, member: 1533ā€]
The stat age thing in ireland is weird. I think part of the rationale that boys can be prosecuted and girls canā€™t is the possibility of girls becoming pregnant and that being definitive evidence of a the commission of the ā€œcrimeā€.[/QUOTE]

Fear by anecdote is hardly a good basis for itā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œscumpot, post: 1113309, member: 182ā€]i think its totally connectedā€¦its people who were once perceived as victims totally losing the run of themselves and morphing into what they once complained aboutā€¦

Fear by anecdote is hardly a good basis for itā€¦[/QUOTE]

seeing as you wouldnt reply to my point above,

are you calling the 75% as per the latest figures in support of SSM as being heterophobes? Or is it you are only accusing gay people who are dismissing the homophobes as being heterophobes?