Mark Renton's 'Give me attention' 100

:mad:

No Boney M in any lists yet. Must do my own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtxlCsVKkvY

I could have had a number of songs from 5/6 bands but like I said, that ain’t a top 100, just songs that represents different times in Mark Rentons life.

Finally. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You do one Harry.

Good list @Mark Renton I’d say we are quite similar in our vintage & outlook

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 919708, member: 129”]I chose Thieves Like Us.
[/QUOTE]
Great song. One of the longest intros to a song I can think of, along with Fascination Street by The Cure.

That’s a good list.

What the fuck would you know about it, with your flavour of the month hipster bands/artists.

You tell him. The notion of some cunt like @Bandage being the arbiter of what you should and should not like really offends me.

Says the guy who has the libertines in his list.

@Fran’s list has been the best so far

The libertines first album, up the bracket, was a fantastic album and reminds me of the three months I spent in Chicago.

Blue Monday. :rolleyes:

You bluffing creep.

The only one worth going through. Rocko’s was excellently up together mind and he gets respect for considering his audience, the rest can go and shite tbqh.

Considering your audience is the last thing you want to do. It smacks of weakness and creative compromise. Rather like a radio presenter who has no interest in rugby but makes inane references to how great “the guys” were.

Hence why his was the only list worth considering, the rest reeked of cuntology.

It struck me as the type of list that somebody like Paul McGinley might come up with.

Why was your only Pixies song one that was performed by Kim Deal, Mark? Do you not really like the Pixies?

Correct, mate. Not a massive fan at all but that’s a song I had on a mixed tape some years back…Farmer will be seething with this.

Correct, mate. Not a massive fan at all but that’s a song I had on a mixed tape some years back…Farmer will be seething with this.