Mark Renton's 'Give me attention' 100

Rocko’s use of the spotify option was just a touch of class the others couldnt come close to.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 919972, member: 9”]Blue Monday. :rolleyes:

You bluffing creep.[/QUOTE]
Ive forgotten more than you’ll ever know about music, mate.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 919972, member: 9”]Blue Monday. :rolleyes:

You bluffing creep.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My list would pretty much be a mixture of @Mark Renton[/USER] 's and [USER=273]@caoimhaoin 's. I’m very happy with that.

What the fuck is your problem? Up the bracket is a fantastic rock album and the Libertines could have smashed the world if Doherty wasn’t such a fucking junky cunt. And I’m not a fan of the pixies bar one or two tracks, I can’t be a fan of everyone, you horrible bastard. I’ve already said this is largely list of songs that represent different stages of my life rather than a definitive top 100, you shitehawk.

Good list @Mark Renton. First list I’ve seen Elbow in. About time!

That’s a very touchy post. Are you on your period?

Says the man that just responds with :rolleyes:

Mark “Mainstream” Renton is lashing out at willy nilly here.

I will not have her tunnel bandied around the office willy nilly.

I look forward to your list, mate. It will be highly enlightening and educational I suspect.

@Bandage doesn’t know 100 Snow Patrol songs.

That’s the Final Straw, pal. I’ll do a list during the week now.

Thinly Veiled- I need a week to research 100 bands/artists/songs

It was a thickly veiled “I’m a businessman”.

How about we set a deadline of Tuesday, 25th of March, 10pm standard Irish time?? That gives you and Clarkey plenty of time to text/email a host of people and bang a list together.

Can I suggest your list could be a top 100 business tracks.

Some pre meeting ones like eye of the Tiger etc

It was a perfectly appropriate response to the inane shite you were posting and particularly to the libertines. You’re here slagging Bandage off about researching a list and you got your Pixies song off a mix tape. FFS.

My mix tape, pal, that I spent hours putting together and waiting by the stereo with fingers on pause/record in the hope of timing it perfectly and cutting out the DJ talking. If you can’t respect that, you’ll respect nothing in this world.

I’m sorry mate. I take back what I said about your mix tape. I stand over my previous comments though. There, I’m meeting you halfway you prick.