Martin Adams the truth

Not only is the man a fraud who is afriad to play in the PDC but he also stole a county team mates wife. I suppose it’s true that the BDO are one big happy family.

What about Phil Taylor’s sex caravan where he sexually assaults and molests women?

[QUOTE=“jimmy29, post: 1070096, member: 738”]Not only is the man a fraud who is afriad to play in the PDC but he also stole a county team mates wife. I suppose it’s true that the BDO are one big happy family.
[/QUOTE]
I hope Sharon dumped him Jimmy

As in Ched Evans’s case a set up.

Sharon dumped Wolfie, finally saw him for the fraud he really is.

http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/wolf_21.jpg

Wolfie was below par tonight. He is 58 and last night’s exertions probably took their toll. Its a tough business though and a few more poor outings like that could see him dropping down to the PDC.

He must be crippled with embarrassment tonight. He acts the big man in the third rate BDO after all their decent players left them, and he ends up losing to journeyman Scott Mitchell in the final. :smiley: He’s a sham, no wonder his wife left him.

I don’t recall you or any of the other PDC cheerleaders on commenting on Phil and Yvonne Taylor’s recent divorce or Gary Anderson’s broken marriage. This is a sickening new low from the PDC louts on this forum.

Not to mention Adrian Lewis dumping the mother of his child just two days after winning the pdc title in 2012.

The truth hurts Sid.

It’s as simple as this. If Wolfie is not taking part, it’s not a true World Championship. To be the best, you’ve got to beat the best, and tonight Scotty Dog beat the best.

Kicking a man when he is down. Not the TFK way.

Tonight was the nadir of the BDO. Scott Mitchell ffs :smiley:

He’s the best player in the world because he’s proved it. The truth hurts.

He’s not even in the top 100. Think of the great names on that trophy, then think of Scott Mitchell :smiley: He’ll get a dose of reality in the GSOD.

The day will come when Wolfie will depart centre stage. If its not at the Lakeside, its not the World Championship.

Everything eventually comes to an end eventually but for Wolfie to still be in the top two players in the world at the age of 58 is an incredible achievement. I’d love to see him move upstairs and Take up an administrative role in the BDO when that day does come. No better man. He got a taste for it a couple of years back but knew he still had too much to give as a player, don’t forget.

Martin"Wolfie" Adams is Darts