Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane Backers

Paul Butler

Anyone get the WhatsApp Audio that claims to be Stephen Ward talking about Roy Keanes bust up with Harry Arter and Jon Walters?

2 Likes

They might know the clanbellies

1 Like

Pm please?

Yeah, sounds like him anyway

/original/3X/6/0/60306cd7ab14e463f727a5c719b8ea4ac57dd26d.mp3

1 Like

https://youtu.be/00STt2qwpiE

Who are these gobshites recording 3 minute monologues?

9 Likes

The biggest thing to take away from this… imagine recording something about Roy Keane having a bust up and not expecting it to go public. If that is Ward he should be beat with an iron bar for being a stupid cunt. The so called bust up described there is like something from a school yard - nothing in it at all. Pathetic. The modern pampered footballer - he called me names so i’m not playing anymore … Arter is a wanker if that’s how it went down.

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong with all that.

Nothing I wouldn’t say to the U12 team

2 Likes

Sweep sweep you Walkers Leprechaun fanboy.

send it on

Nah, Arter’s lying injured in the treatment room, Keane comes in and launches into a personal tirade against him that goes on for several minutes, accuses him of faking it basically, says he’s been a cunt all his life, what’s Arter supposed to do, just lie there and take if for half an hour?

No - Tell Keane to fuck off for himself and show him what’s what on the field… You dont run off crying like a child. Arter is a wanker. So is Keane.

1 Like

That’s not an answer to the question.

What’s he meant to do?

Stop pretending to be injured

4 Likes

How did John Walters deal with it?

Answer the question.

Bit rich of Queen to be alleging that given he threw a hissy fit when Big Mick brought up the fact that he pulled out of a World Cup playoff match only to play for his club in a run of the mill league game a few days later.

Were you there or are you speculating?

5 Likes