Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane Backers

When was the last time you can recall an assistant manager of any team publically criticise a player in the media? Oā€™Neill as the manager certainly wouldnā€™t do it and there is nothing to be gained by it whatsoever and all about it does is lead to friction.

It was a selfish move by him and his rent a quote ways.

1 Like

If McGeady is that soft that a bit of home truth rattles him, then itā€™s a shock heā€™s made it this far in his career. If heā€™s worried about Keane telling us all that heā€™s been shit for a while now, he shouldnā€™t be, weā€™ve seen it with our own eyes.

Davy and donal og must have been rattled by these comments.

The looney liberals are a very intolerant group :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oā€™Kneel shoud resign immediately.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Two great Irish patriots. :ronnyroar:

Bring on these baguette eating cunts.

5 Likes

:eek:

3 Likes

Oā€™Neill is a footballing genius kid.

Jesus soccer fans are so fickle.

His selections for player of the year

Bale
Buffon
Kante

Genius or idiot?

Good choices.

1 Like

They mirror my choices

I wasnā€™t sure but Iā€™m convinced after this strong show of support.

Might have put them in a slightly different order but they were the 3 names I had

2 Likes

If I was putting a team together I would have Messi and Ronaldo in it, first two players. Anyone would, wouldnā€™t they?

Thereā€™s a gimme for the People Who Look Slow thread in that article.

I know youā€™re new around here mate but if you post a link from that webshite again youā€™ll be hunted down and beaten with a stick

1 Like

Iā€™ll do what ever I like you little cunt

4 Likes

Oooooft
I like the cut of this newbies jib. He reminds me of someone. Tell us about yourself @anon61878697

ONeill and Keane should be given 10 year contracts, and John Delaneys salary should be doubled.
As a hurling man iā€™d actually be ok with the taxpayer funding this in full.