Marty Morrissey is beside a River

Marty loves to end his reports beside a river. Log them here.

Which river: Shannon
When: Nine o’clock news, 14th Dec 2020
Why: Limerick winning the AI hurling final
Where: Limerick city

5 Likes

If it’s the same report as he had on the six o clock news he had the shirt open don to about nipple height. Mama J found it highly amusing.

3 Likes

I lolled myself… Looks like he was freshly Waxed too… I’d know these things.

1 Like

It did! Mama J pointed out that he thinks his shite is marmalade since he did that dance show.

1 Like

Fair fucks to him. He’s entitled to all the Irish country and western poontang he can get.

1 Like

Cuban heels ?

Marty broadcasting from the bridge over the Suir on Ballygunners celebrations

8 Likes

The man can’t help himself.

He’s a Merman, not comfortable straying too far

Not a bridge.

A jetty.

On the Six One news at Salthill, ocean in the background

Warrior, him and Vince McMahon

Ballybunion tomorrow so. The whole pre-final charade is embarrassing at this stage, a few muldoons talking it up and a school yard full of kids repeating pre-arranged opinions.
Wouldn’t young Aengus just knock it out of the park if he told Marty to FOAD…

7 Likes

I’m here, on the banks of the river Lee, but it’s not that river Lee, it’s the one in Tra-lee, where the people of Kerry, prepare to renew rivalries with their old foes, the Tribesmen.

We spoke to the people of Tralee today to get their opinions, of course in the clips you are about to see we will only use the interviews of the funniest accents or biggest weirdos we can find.

2 Likes

The Cork lad in the children’s hospital on Monday morning sounded very shrewd. He summed it up very well.

Exhibit A

4 Likes

Just saw Marty getting set up on O’Callaghan Strand. I expect him to be reporting beside the Shannon on the nine o’clock news.

1 Like

Marty on the lunchtime news there from Maghera, on the main street. There must be no river in Maghera

This is correct…it’s a couple of miles out to the moyola, where he’d be standing right beside the grounds of Tobermore Utd, and lads would be too busy demonstrating their pub quizesque george best titbits to pay any heed to marty

2 Likes