Mary Lou- Taoiseach in waiting

I think she’s a shameful cunt for trying to pull a stunt to distract from SF/PIRA’s protection of rapists and kiddie fiddlers.

As opposed the FG using these allegations of abuse and rape to distract from water tax and the general discontent the public hold towards them?

Isn’t it very timely for Kenny that any time he is under pressure that a SF scandal breaks— that’s a bizarre coincidence.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1053718, member: 168”]As opposed the FG using these allegations of abuse and rape to distract from water tax and the general discontent the public hold towards them?

Isn’t it very timely for Kenny that any time he is under pressure that a SF scandal breaks— that’s a bizarre coincidence.[/QUOTE]

and that my friends is how you utterly clamp someone

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1053718, member: 168”]As opposed the FG using these allegations of abuse and rape to distract from water tax and the general discontent the public hold towards them?

Isn’t it very timely for Kenny that any time he is under pressure that a SF scandal breaks— that’s a bizarre coincidence.[/QUOTE]

Raping children v Paying an additional tax.

Hmmm…

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1053722, member: 306”]Raping children v Paying an additional tax.

Hmmm…[/QUOTE]
You just don’t get it mate

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1053722, member: 306”]Raping children v Paying an additional tax.

Hmmm…[/QUOTE]
Who raped children ? And while youre at it, why not talk about the history of that subject on this island as a whole- and where the mudslingers FG and FF sit in this historiography.

My limited understanding of the topic is that FF and FG covered up systemic sexual and physical abuse over generations while they lined their pockets, and further metaphorically fucking the citizens of this state while doing so. If my limited understanding is anywhere near the truth, these bastards haven’t a leg to stand on when it comes to throwing around such allegations.

A Fenian Princess.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1053726, member: 168”]And while youre at it, why not talk about the history of that subject on this island
[/QUOTE]

Because we were comparing the two ‘cover ups’.

You simpleton.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1053731, member: 306”]Because we were comparing the two ‘cover ups’.

You simpleton.[/QUOTE]

Whose ‘we’ ? There’s no one here on your side, mate. And I wasn’t comparing anything with you, I was telling you how it is and you are seething that I dared challenged your free state west brit darlings.

First of all I don’t need anyone on my side, I’m perfectly capable if arguing a point on my own. I am nowhere near seething, just flabbergasted that you might really be dim enough to believe that the shit bring swept under the carpet by SF isn’t as bad as FG (who I have never voted for) intriduced a badly advised and poorly drawn up policy.

Secondly, if you’re not comparing anything and just stating something, learn how to express yourself properly.

I would trade a thousand tomorrows for one day with Mary Lou. The countess markevitz of modern Ireland.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1053748, member: 306”]First of all I don’t need anyone on my side, I’m perfectly capable if arguing a point on my own. I am nowhere near seething, just flabbergasted that you might really be dim enough to believe that the shit bring swept under the carpet by SF isn’t as bad as FG (who I have never voted for) intriduced a badly advised and poorly drawn up policy.

Secondly, if you’re not comparing anything and just stating something, learn how to express yourself properly.[/QUOTE]

It was clearly a rhetorical question you utter mug.

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1053748, member: 306”]First of all I don’t need anyone on my side, I’m perfectly capable if arguing a point on my own. I am nowhere near seething, just flabbergasted that you might really be dim enough to believe that the shit bring swept under the carpet by SF isn’t as bad as FG (who I have never voted for) intriduced a badly advised and poorly drawn up policy.

Secondly, if you’re not comparing anything and just stating something, learn how to express yourself properly.[/QUOTE]

Christ you’ve gone off the rails lately- You’ll be lucky to make it through christmas.

I’m perfectly happy dude and confident in my every opinion and thought.

You’re the one who is running around the place looking for attention.

Are you for real

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1053726, member: 168”]Who raped children ? And while youre at it, why not talk about the history of that subject on this island as a whole- and where the mudslingers FG and FF sit in this historiography.

My limited understanding of the topic is that FF and FG covered up systemic sexual and physical abuse over generations while they lined their pockets, and further metaphorically fucking the citizens of this state while doing so. If my limited understanding is anywhere near the truth, these bastards haven’t a leg to stand on when it comes to throwing around such allegations.[/QUOTE]
Have to concur.

More to play with

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1053774, member: 306”]I’m perfectly happy dude and confident in my every opinion and thought.

You’re the one who is running around the place looking for attention.[/QUOTE]
Whoa whoa whoa… I responded to that utter gimp @fucked out, you then turned around and tried to turn it into the usual ‘look how clever_croppy is’ show. So don’t be throwing out the attention seeking lines here, pal, when you’re the prized cunt at attention seeking on the forum. There’s bound to be a help line out there you can burn instead of trying to ruin my life.

She’s a shit stirrer, but has balls at the same time.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1053765, member: 168”]@croppy_boy’s constant berating has got me down and sent my thoughts in a downward spiral…

What’s the point of it all? If black matter is ripping the universe apart and it’s most likely that everything in it that has ever existed will be gone forever with out a trace - then what’s the point? What does it matter about sport, oven chips, presents, nutri bullets. We are all doomed. Life has no meaning and we hide from this reality in pubs and through worthless consumerism…

We are all gonna die. Human civilization will cease to exist. There is no god. No heaven. You are not watched or loved. You are desperately alone now and forever more.[/QUOTE]