Mary Lou- Taoiseach in waiting

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1053786, member: 306”][/QUOTE]
Yeah?

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1053748, member: 306”]First of all I don’t need anyone on my side, I’m perfectly capable if arguing a point on my own. I am nowhere near seething, just flabbergasted that you might really be dim enough to believe that the shit bring swept under the carpet by SF isn’t as bad as FG (who I have never voted for) intriduced a badly advised and poorly drawn up policy.

Secondly, if you’re not comparing anything and just stating something, learn how to express yourself properly.[/QUOTE]

are you mad? local FG members in wexford went to currie and noonan in the 80’s to say that they felt wexford was riddled with priests who were kiddy fiddlers.FG told them to shut up,the guys left FG and the rapes went on for 8 years

It took the State eight years to respond to the questions raised about the Garda investigation of Fr Jim Grennan in Monageer which vanished without trace.

A Fine Gael county councillor, Garry O’Halloran, persistently demanded answers at meetings of the South Eastern Health Board where he encountered an attitude of “zero assistance”.

On a number of occasions, health board meetings ended with mass walks-outs by councillors and O’Halloran has said that he was warned by colleagues in the margins of meetings to lay off the topic.

When he accompanied victims of sexual assault by priests to a Fine Gael ard fheis in Dublin for an arranged meeting with the Health Minister, Michael Noonan, it was the junior minister, Austin Currie, who met the delegation instead.

Contrary to the belief with which O’Halloran left the meeting - that Currie had given an undertaking to establish an inquiry into the health board’s response to abuse allegations - the junior minister subsequently pronounced that there was nothing to investigate.

Garry O’Halloran eventually resigned from Fine Gael and from elected politics in total frustration.

What would you buy her for Xmas?

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1053923, member: 80”]are you mad? local FG members in wexford went to currie and noonan in the 80’s to say that they felt wexford was riddled with priests who were kiddy fiddlers.FG told them to shut up,the guys left FG and the rapes went on for 8 years

It took the State eight years to respond to the questions raised about the Garda investigation of Fr Jim Grennan in Monageer which vanished without trace.

A Fine Gael county councillor, Garry O’Halloran, persistently demanded answers at meetings of the South Eastern Health Board where he encountered an attitude of “zero assistance”.

On a number of occasions, health board meetings ended with mass walks-outs by councillors and O’Halloran has said that he was warned by colleagues in the margins of meetings to lay off the topic.

When he accompanied victims of sexual assault by priests to a Fine Gael ard fheis in Dublin for an arranged meeting with the Health Minister, Michael Noonan, it was the junior minister, Austin Currie, who met the delegation instead.

Contrary to the belief with which O’Halloran left the meeting - that Currie had given an undertaking to establish an inquiry into the health board’s response to abuse allegations - the junior minister subsequently pronounced that there was nothing to investigate.

Garry O’Halloran eventually resigned from Fine Gael and from elected politics in total frustration.[/QUOTE]

Where did you copy and paste that from mate? Serious question.

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1053923, member: 80”]are you mad? local FG members in wexford went to currie and noonan in the 80’s to say that they felt wexford was riddled with priests who were kiddy fiddlers.FG told them to shut up,the guys left FG and the rapes went on for 8 years

Garry O’Halloran eventually resigned from Fine Gael and from elected politics in total frustration.[/QUOTE]

Do you feel the need yo rebroadcast the thoughts of the Irish Independent often?

http://m.prod.independent.ie/unsorted/migration/crocodile-tears-from-politicians-now-serve-only-to-sting-the-victims-wounds-25963229.html

the indo

the phoenix had an article about it a few weeks back talking about the hypocrisy of FG

[QUOTE=“croppy_boy, post: 1053932, member: 306”]Do you feel the need yo rebroadcast the thoughts of the Irish Independent often?

http://m.prod.independent.ie/unsorted/migration/crocodile-tears-from-politicians-now-serve-only-to-sting-the-victims-wounds-25963229.html[/QUOTE]

are ad hominem attacks all you got in your locker?

She has elegance, class, passion and backbone. She is a beautiful person, a role model for women everywhere.

Clearly not.

Is plagiarism of a historically blueshirt conservative newspaper all there is in yours?

[ATTACH=full]2035[/ATTACH]

Gawjuss!

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1053947, member: 1495”][ATTACH=full]2035[/ATTACH]

Gawjuss![/QUOTE]

a beautiful women

I like the way Mary Lou (and most republicans) say Cathal (pronounced Cahill).

cheers

Or Gran-ya for Grainne

That’s a nordie pronounciation thing . I have a good pal from south co Derry called Cathal and same as that . If Mary Lou does that she would sound silly TBH .

1 Like

Same as Anya for Aine.

As in Gerry Adams knew his niece Aine (Anya) was being sexually abused by his brother Liam.

:grin:
Ooooofffftt

They pronounce it like that in Donegal as well.

Donegal is nordie .

I know. I was backing you up on the ‘pal from south Derry’.

You dickhead.

1 Like