Mary Lou's Pad

You get a free Bob Marley Bohs jersey with every house

2 Likes

I wouldn’t.

Wise move.

There’s a story there.

There was a very senior man in UL who lived around the corner from me in Limerick. He seemed way older than his Mrs and kids. Turns out she had been a student (may have been mature student) and he turned up on her arm for the graduation ball.

2 Likes

She wouldn’t fuckin recognise one

Kneed to know only.

He’s not as old as he looks, just turned 60 recently,

Goes to show what a useless cunt Shane Ross is. A little research and there part of the question answered. Typical of the smarmy bollocks.

3 Likes

@Myrrve and @Tim_Riggins won’t be posting for a while.

1 Like

Its almost like the bould Shane didn’t want to know the answer.

The “I’m just asking questions” defence

4 Likes

Masterful publicity from Ross here. He’s the Shinners all buying it so they can rebut it.

2 Likes

Jaysus. I moved in around the corner 10 years ago and he looked old…and sure the Mrs must be about 50? I would have had at least 15+ years between them

She wouldn’t be 50, but late 40s yes.
I know them both but didn’t know about the circumstances of their courtship

I didn’t comment on it beyond thinking her husband had a decent job and probably put most of the money in but doesn’t seem to be the case.

If her old man helped her along the way she is like a lot of people. How Jarry Adams could afford a holiday home is more interesting really.

Ross is an appalling hypocrite.

I knew a fella once who was a hoormaster in Dublin and he maintained that Ross was one of his regular customers. In he’d go to have the arse beaten off him by a Lithuanian one.

3 Likes

You’re trying to make him seem like a loveable rogue amongst scum pimps

2 Likes

Did she leather your own arse too?

2 Likes

Yep, total arsehole. One of the worst ministers in the history of the state.

1 Like

Paddy has fallen out with FG mates so badly he’s now shinnerbotting. Leo’s legacy in a nutshell. Making SF electable