Mary Lou's Pad

Shane has mugged everyone off again

1 Like

How has this not been TNH’d?

I think Gerry has written a book or twenty two.

That Jonathan Dowdall is a lovely class of public representative. I was reading up there on some of the tributes to him on his retirement from politics. Mary Lou McDonald Lanigan remarked on Dowdall’s
departure in 2014 that Dowdall was ‘a hard working worker who will be missed in his electoral role by his constituents’.

1 Like

A lad who waterboards people and arranged gangland hits was bullied out of the party.

2 Likes

Chilling

3 Likes

Id say its quite a high percentage chance that some gangland murder victims are buried in the foundations of Mary Lou’s gaff… it just all makes sense…

1 Like

There’s a play on words lying there just waiting to be exploited……

Isn’t that proper order?

Mary L needs a gym

Where were all these lads asking questions about gaffs when Charlie was accumulating Kinsealy and Inishvickalaune

3 Likes

At Charlies house parties quaffing vino

I suppose that’s why they’re getting Lord Ross to do the so called digging

1 Like

Several senior Fianna Fail politicians of the Haughey era - not Charlie himself - were known brothel creepers. Labour preferred larks in the park.

1 Like

This is true. I heard there was one particular place in Longford owned by Albert’s cousin that was very popular. Weird ff cunts and their lackeys used to pay to lick gravy off farmer’s wives.

1 Like

This thread title is ripe for an editing

Saw this. Don’t particularly care if RTÉ pull an interview due to legal reasons but the idea that an ex cabinet ministers interview about the likely next Taoiseach would be pulled for being “boring” stretches credibility.

1 Like

It is Shane Ross however. Did you take that into account?

3 Likes