Match the Poster to the PM

I have reported this post.

Well technically it was Dunph. But that was because I originally posted it late last night and myself and him seemed to be the only two on here. I then decided that because I wouldn’t be able to manage events over night i removed the post and then reposted it this morning. Julio was first to bite then, swiftly followed by Kev.

Thank you for clearing that up Runt.

That’s ok i’ll take over in Runts absence seeing as i was in on the prank from the start. The first to fall for it is irrelevent, but it was in fact Julio. As i say it’s irrelevent really…

cheers

Astonishingly successful. I couldn’t believe how well it worked. It’ll be a great place to direct people to in the future to wind them up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course you were Dunph

A few have been rightly shamed by this. Puke and Julio did the right job by putting their hands up, but there’s a few more who haven’t been seen since morning :lol:

The Runt will confirm that he sought my counsel last night on how best to play this out - over to you Runt…

Agreed Dunph, I discussed with you how it was going to play out, right after you had delivered an extended foul mouthed rant!

Good man Runt. :clap: you had me sweatin for a few minutes before i copped on. I was blaming a fellow board member for seting me up. very close to sending angry mails. :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: :clap:

Runty, I think you should hold off on revealing the answers for a while to allow people to make their guesses. I reckon 6 must be Kev as it’s the angriest tone. It’s gas - I was fielding complaint PMs throughout the day without having much of a clue what was going on initially as I can’t get Facebook in work. Very well played, Runt - please raise your bat and acknowledge the applause from TFK admin pavillion as you stroll off the field at the close of play this evening. :clap:

That’s manly of you.

How do you feel about reporting which one of the PMs is yours?

What kind of stuff are people putting up on their Facebook pages anyway that they’re so paranoid about being exposed? :stuck_out_tongue:

http://cricketislife.com/UserFiles/2009/7/21/Ricky%20Ponting%20missing%20in%20cricket%20honour%20list.jpg

Like the hallowed yellow jersey, the green jumper will become the new hallmark of excellence on tfk

Great shout WTB, a green jumper should be handed out every now and then for the best ballhop, on a sidenote myself and The Runt started playing out a reverse double ballhop on Julio earlier but it faded out timidly in the end.

:smiley:

But seriously, The Runt is to be applauded for all this, had a few lads running for the hills…

That was excellent Runt.

Got myself and Bandage discussing it at lunch but the lack of Facebook access kept us out of it.

#8 is definitely Farmer - that’s just his tone. I’d have to say #6 for Kev too.