Squad for tonight’s game:

Bandage [vc]
Rocko [cc]
Tinnion
Cesc4
M8
Scrunchie
Monkey

Farmer was not considered for selection due to a high profile back injury. The people of Boston [cc] will retain their captaincy duties after an impressive couple of weeks but Rocko will co-captain the side this week as we transition responsibilities back to full-time club members.

And a special mention to Fitzy’s son who will be the team mascot tonight. Fortunately he could not travel to make the match from Australia so he will be carrying out his mascotry from home.

I’m as nervous as an ethnic Chechen loitering with a ruck sack near a Marathon finishing line.

I am fucking pumped for this. Scrunchie has the tunes pumping in the dressing room.

Victory for our troops.

More than a forum.

The Human League set us on the path to victory.

Even when they got it back to 5-4 and doubt was creeping in, the thoughts of the waitress in the cocktail bar kept us going.

Special mention to fans favourite Farmer who got up in with the Ultras behind the goal and led the singing throughout.

That was sensational.

Got a little worrying in the second half when they closed the gap and the likes of M8 seemed to be tiring but the older lads responded well and we gave him the little giddy up he needed to go on and get the insurance score.

Barmy seemed to be having a terrific time in among the ultras. Top off and everything.

Some of the shit that was shouted at the lad who cried off with the ankle injury despite not being touched was wrong frankly.

Ken Barlow was mentioned.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 767637, member: 24”]Some of the shit that was shouted at the lad who cried off with the ankle injury despite not being touched was wrong frankly.

Ken Barlow was mentioned.[/quote]

:smiley:

Ah lovely…

I fucking despise those Mespill cunts

Scrunchie’s such a modest character; he hasn’t even mentioned his hat-trick tonight. We also witnessed a brace by M8 and goals by Monkey and cesc4.

Up to third now, chaps. 10 points from 5 games but 3 points behind the leaders.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 767654, member: 9”]Scrunchie’s such a modest character; he hasn’t even mentioned his hat-trick tonight. We also witnessed a brace by M8 and goals by Monkey and cesc4.

Up to third now, chaps. 10 points from 5 games but 3 points behind the leaders.[/quote]

You will rue the day I was left in the 51 waiting for a transfer form via fax.

You’re not tough enough to play with TFK. We all saw your “I have a sore knee” post earlier.

That was mere concern as I watched it flare up in front of my eyes, pal. It didn’t stop me from doing a session of clean and snatches in the gymnasium earlier.

I would have died for the dart green, once.