Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Let me know if you like my ‘get up’ today Link. I discarded the auld wax jacket on your advice.

Your cousin is a noble woman, I won’t specify anything else about her. You’ll have to make your own enquiries. :clap:

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Let me know if you like my ‘get up’ today Link. I discarded the auld wax jacket on your advice.

Your cousin is a noble woman, I won’t specify anything else about her. You’ll have to make your own enquiries. :clap:[/QUOTE]

Thinly veiled I fucked your cousin or else thinly veiled I want to fuck your cousin

And the results are in…

The top 10

1. David Wallace, rugby player
  2. Andy Lee, boxer
  3. Liam Dwan, General Manager of Brown Thomas Limerick
  4. Emmett O’Brien, barrister
  5. Shane O’Neill, solicitor
  6. Alan Quinlan, Munster rugby player
  7. Tom O’Donnell, judge
  8. Paul Hogan, salesman with Frank Hogan Motors
  9. Jerry Relihan, of JRs in the City
  10. Niall Colgan, hairdresser

at least the best man won, you wouldn’t want a fucking hairdresser winning it.

Picture of the man himself

[quote=“cailinlochgarman”]Picture of the man himself

http://editorial.jpress.co.uk/web/Upload/LIME/TH1_48200940david%20wallace%20sa.JPG[/quote]

He looks like a more sculpted version of Mr. Tayto.

Andy Lee was cheated here.

Rugby nonsense. I was beside two unbiased Waterford women in Thurles the last day who had a serious crush on Ollie Moran. If that is representative then he would have pissed in here, all for the want of a nomination.

Liam Keane should surely have got a nomination…more bottle, money and noteriety than all them above put together.

I certainly would, TT.

Had to do a bit this morning, was waped with the hunger when I got home and couldn’t be arsed frying…i must say the options in Limerick city for breakfast are rather poor in comparision to out bountiful supply of chippers…Went into what used to be O’Grady’s the Cellar, now has a differnet name…it was average enough TBH…

Anyone know anywhere decent in the city for breakfast, red rose cafe aside?

[quote=“The Puke”]Had to do a bit this morning, was waped with the hunger when I got home and couldn’t be arsed frying…i must say the options in Limerick city for breakfast are rather poor in comparision to out bountiful supply of chippers…Went into what used to be O’Grady’s the Cellar, now has a differnet name…it was average enough TBH…

Anyone know anywhere decent in the city for breakfast, red rose cafe aside?[/quote]

O’Connors.

[quote=“The Puke”]Had to do a bit this morning, was waped with the hunger when I got home and couldn’t be arsed frying…i must say the options in Limerick city for breakfast are rather poor in comparision to out bountiful supply of chippers…Went into what used to be O’Grady’s the Cellar, now has a differnet name…it was average enough TBH…

Anyone know anywhere decent in the city for breakfast, red rose cafe aside?[/quote]

That wild onion place is supposed to be good? Up near the round house? I’ve never had it myself though.

Actually I tell you were the spot is, and the townies swear by it, it’s a cafe just on the river end of Johns Street/Broad St, near Portleys. I don’t know the name of it but it’s supposed to be the business.

don’t like o’connors

[quote=“The Runt”]That wild onion place is supposed to be good? Up near the round house? I’ve never had it myself though.

Actually I tell you were the spot is, and the townies swear by it, it’s a cafe just on the river end of Johns Street/Broad St, near Portleys. I don’t know the name of it but it’s supposed to be the business.[/quote]

I know the one alright, have heard good reports from it…must try it one of the days, only waiting now for some clown to recommend O’Conners…

:pint:

O’Connor’s is the job.

They’d often look after me the morning after a pile of porter with a proper fry-up.

Au-Bars is to be avoided for the breakfast as well, rip off…

Dolan’s have stopped doing their I believe(midweek definately), The Horse and Hound is good value for money but is far from noble

[quote=“The Puke”]Au-Bars is to be avoided for the breakfast as well, rip off…

Dolan’s have stopped doing their I believe(midweek definately), The Horse and Hound is good value for money but is far from noble[/quote]

Au-Bars is to be avoided fullstop. A fella could get knocked out by all the shapes being thrown in there

Chocolate mice swears by it, but then again he was knocking one of porterhead’s daughters so i would take most things he says with a pinch of salt, haven’t been in there at night in about 3 years

Julio Geordio knows the score :pint:
Full of wankers