Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

And look whose tweet is featured. Did he snitch?

+1.

Albeit in this case, it holds true.

I wish Mr McManus all the best with his venure and look forward to spending some time in the near future in its magnificent surrounds.

Heā€™s in the right town so.Heā€™ll fit right in.

Ah, memories (and the lack of them :thinking:).

Or that heā€™s staying in an overpriced hotel that wants no little people in there and is owned by a cunt?

1 Like

Iā€™d say itā€™s wall to wall jockeys mate.

Speaking of cuntsā€¦

Thats a lot of money for an apartment.

For an apartment in Limerick

1 Like

Fantastic night to be in limerick guys. Hope you all enjoy the carnival atmosphere european rugby brings. Wrap up warm

1 Like

Thatā€™s stupidity youā€™d buy a very nice house in a posh estate for that

Iā€™m out in Limerick today. You gotta love Heineken Cup weekend :clap:

1 Like

Insanity, the rental yield surely wouldnt match that price either when you consider tax.

Personally id be going for a 5 bed nicely done up outside the city on its own land for that kind of money.

You could get a grand shack like this: http://www.daft.ie/limerick/houses-for-sale/adare/finniterstown-adare-limerick-1598296/

Traffic congestion and the protestants, I wouldnt be able for that pal.

3 Likes

Fuckin eejits, everyone else managed to fill out the form right.

1 Like

I thought we were all in agreement with the wise @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
People have different desires andrequirements. The people who paid that money for a flat would probably be horrified by your lifestyle, personally Iā€™m baffled by why anybody would choose to live outside a city.

1 Like

Horrified by my lifestyle?

Break that down for me pal.

You can get a fella to complete the application for you for about 750 quid. Its not rocket science but not all that straightforward to understand which areas might be weighted more heavily than others

1 Like

Only having a laugh fella, you are the resident alcoholic/drunk driver right?? :smile: