Matters Regarding Limerick 🏙️

That’s puke stained I’d say

Its the same all the way up, any bit of spillage, puke, tyre mark seems to be staining it.

They should have went with a darker colour anyways.

Would a bit of lime grout sort it?

1 Like

Only in Ireland

Any half decent coffee shops out around Pallasgreen where you could sit out weather permitting?

Who’s the main contractor who done the job? He’ll be rubbing his hands at the thought of taking them up again in 2 months time ££££££

Would that be Shareridge? Seems to be a lot of their vans on site.

In a word, no

3 Likes

There’ll no doubt be some pipe or wire needs to be laid under them in the next six months anyway

1 Like

The high nelly bike centre. Decent cafe. Seats outside I think

Informative rating.

What about Old Pallas?
Years since I drove that road.

Where’s that?

No doubt.

Near fucking Pallasgreen

1 Like

As an aside for the East Limerick roasters. I met a mate in Reardons in Holycross (Limerick version) for lunch during the week. By jaysus twas some fade. I hardly made it home for the nap

2 Likes

High Nelly has been closed for the last while (at least for coffee, he might still be at the bikes). It’s on the Tipp side of Pallas.

There’s no coffee shop, or anything resembling a coffee shop, in Old Pallas.

Hospital or Caherconlish might be your best bet.

Thanks. I picked it up on a search. Everything that went into that premises failed. And I’m driving that road 40 years nearly.

There was a pub here for years, Bearys which was a real old school (like “WTF is Sky Sports/” old school), but they sold it about 15 years ago to a different lad. Went well for a while but he had a few issues himself and it eventually went bust. Then High Nelly came along. Went ok with the coffee and the “craft beer” for a bit but it never seemed to know whether twas a pub or a coffee shop and ended up being neither

2 Likes

Nearly there now

Cc @backinatracksuit

:pint: :pint: :pint:

2 Likes